Dates: June 5-6, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from GBP 390,-
Location: London, the United Kingdom
Enterprise Digital Workplace SUMMIT 2018
Hosted at the British Academy in London, the Enterprise Digital Workplace Summit is a European event which brings together professionals to discuss the building blocks for the digital workplace & employee experience.
The summit will cover lessons learned, case studies and workshops for the establishment of a digital workplace, supporting a better employee experience & shaping the future of the organization.
- Re(de)fining the digital workplace & employee strategy
Realizing the digital way of working
- Digital enablement, technology drivers & digital workplace strategies
- Enhancing the employee experience
- Key success factors for the digital transformation of the workplace
Reasons to attend
- Ideas and best practices for the transformation of the workplace with case studies from Bank of England, Bureau van Dijk, EDF Energy, Towergate Insurance, COWI and many more
- Visionary keynotes on future trends and evolutions from digital influencers such as Dion Hinchcliffe and Jane McConnell
- Practical workshops on topics such as Success factors & challenges for the digital workplace & employee experience and Effective communication in times of change
- In-depth discussion and exchange of experiences
- Network with other digital workplace & employee experience professionals and thought leaders
Who should attend
- Digital Workplace & Intranet Management
- Employee Experience & Engagement
- Internal Communications & Company Culture
- HR & Organizational Development
- Information, Knowledge & Collaboration
Interested in attending the Enterprise Digital Workplace Summit 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.