Deadline: November 30, 2023 00:00 CET| Apply here
Eligibility: startups from around the world working across the energy transition
Location: Oslo, Norway
Equinor & Techstars Energy Accelerator
The application for the 2024 edition of Equinor & Techstars Energy Accelerator is open and invites startups from around the world working across the energy transition.
The Equinor & Techstars Energy Accelerator programme is an opportunity for world-class energy founders to accelerate the growth of their startups and rapidly develop their technologies.
Embark on a journey over 13 weeks and get support to develop your solution and pitch it to potential investors.
We are serious about Climate Tech!
Techstars accelerators have one goal: to help entrepreneurs succeed. During each three-month program, they support companies with the best mentors and an unrivaled network of corporate partners, investors, and alumni.
Techstars provides funding and fundraising opportunities, workshops, and curated resources, not to mention countless moments where you can learn from your peers. It’s a proven model that’s helped build thousands of successful companies, all over the world.
Explore real business opportunities with Equinor
The program invites startups within, but not limited to:
• Clean Energy Resources & Solutions
• Low Carbon Technologies & Carbon Products
• Oil and Gas for a Lower Carbon Footprint
• Digital Enablers: Data, Cyber, Digital Twin, AI Technologies & much more!
• Wildcards & Disruptors
How does the program work
By taking part in this 13-week mentorship-driven programme, you will work at Equinor’s office in Oslo for 3 months. Additionally:
- You will get support from the program partners Equinor, Techstars, and Capgemini
- Equinor helps startups with expert advice, mentoring, and networking opportunities
- Take advantage of the access to more than 100 mentors from different industries and companies, including Equinor
- Pitch to a large audience in Oslo and showcase your progress and achievements
Interested in applying for the Equinor & Techstars Energy Accelerator 2024? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.