Dates: September 22-25, 2021| Register here
Prices: starting from USD 250,-
Location: Austin, TX, the United States and online
#FinCon21 is a digital marketing event for anyone creating Personal Finance content on the internet — bloggers, podcasters, YouTubers, coaches and advisors, social media influencers, authors, freelancers, brands, and more!
A hybrid event experience
Both experiences include everything you’ve come to love from a FinCon event — plus, fresh updates!
Whether you’re in Austin or in the comfort of your own home, #FinCon21 will include opportunities to meet up with other creators, browse FinCon Central and do business with sponsors, access tons of content, and hear main stage and breakout speakers.
FinCon at home
For those who choose to attend virtually, all #FinCon21 events will be accessed via the event app, available in both desktop and mobile versions.
Always uncertain about how effective virtual conferences will be. But excited to share that I’ve already booked two new clients that I met at FinConX.
– Lee Huffman, #FinConX virtual attendee
- Live-streamed main stage, including keynotes, Big Idea Talks, and emcees
- Hosted online niche, platform, and local meetups with other attendees
- Connect 1:1 with both virtual and in person attendees via the event app
- Do business with sponsors & exhibitors via one-on-one chats and video calls Success Labs and Money Conversations will be a mix of live-streamed and pre-recorded.
- Breakout Sessions will be pre-recorded and received at the end of the event
- Pro Networking [Pro Pass only] via virtual 1:1 video meetings
Not sure the quality of virtual will be worth it? Check out this session from the recent virtual event:
FinCon in person
- Main stage — including keynotes, Big Idea talks, and emcees — with more spacious seating to accommodate new safety guidelines
- Small group niche, platform, and local meetups
- Do business with sponsors & exhibitors in a more spacious version of FinCon Central
- Success Labs and Money Conversations will be live. Breakout Sessions will be pre-recorded and received at the end of the event
- Pro Networking [Pro Pass only] includes both in person and virtual 1:1 video meetings
- For those who chose to attend in person, all of #FinCon21 main events, including keynotes, breakout sessions, and FinCon Central, will take place in the Austin Convention Center located in downtown Austin, Texas.
To see a glimpse of what in person FinCon is like, watch this recap from the last time:
Learn from peers & experts
You’ll learn how to craft compelling digital content for your Personal Finance platform. Hear success stories and tips from content creators and experts in your niche.
You’ll learn how to establish your online presence by getting your quality content in front of more of the right people. Learn best practices related to marketing, branding, networking, SEO, and community-building.
You’ll learn from proven experts exactly how to earn money by freelancing, pairing your content with relevant advertising, leveraging your influence, and creating your own products and services.
Interested in attending the FinCon 2021? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.