Dates: May 9-10, 2019 | Register here
Prices: starting from PLN 955,-
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Fintech & Insurtech Digital Congress 2019
If you want to know what drives the industries and what the trends are in the development of technology in the financial and insurance sectors, the FinTech & InsurTech Digital Congress event is the key congress on the map of branch events.
Digitalization, technological progress, the anticipation of changing digital consumer demands, innovative business models, regulatory changes and market consolidation of services are fueling the dynamic development of the fintech industry, which is increasingly affecting the current and future arrangements of the financial services market.
It’s an elite forum for the exchange of thoughts and creating strategic partnerships, deriving from international experience. The spring edition of the congress gained wide interest in the presentation of current trends such as the chances and threats of a digital world, blockchain technology, chatbot implementation, AI, machine learning, regulation or ways to complete transactions.
Suiting to the needs of the market, these topics and others will be discussed during the upcoming 6th edition of the FinTech Digital Congress and 5th edition of the InsurTech Digital Congress.
FinTech & InsurTech Awards
During the FinTech & InsurTech Night, awards will be given in the FinTech & InsurTech Awards competition in 6 categories:
- FinTech Award: Category for fintechs and traditional banking for the most interesting technology solution in the finance industry
- InsurTech Award: Category for insurtechs and traditional insurers for the most innovative technology solution in the industry
- Blockchain Technology Award: Category for fintechs, insurtechs and the traditional finance and insurance sector for the most interesting blockchain technology solution in the industry
- Best Lending Solution: Category for fintechs, insurtechs and traditional loaning industry for innovative technology solutions in loans
- Best Payment Solution: Category for the developing technology solutions allowing for the transfer of money, currency trading and cashless payments
- Start-up Award: Category that promotes innovative solutions that remain spotted or revolutionized the fintech or insurtech industry
Submit the application for participation in the FinTech&InsurTech Awards until April 4, 2019.
Interested in attending the Fintech & Insurtech Digital Congress 2019? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.