Deadline: July 1, 2021 00:00 CEST
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]| Apply here
Eligibility: The Fishbowl Challenge is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in a university/college, and those who have accepted admission into a university/college as of September 1, 2021. A recommendation will be required for each applicant.
Fishbowl Challenge 2021
The Fishbowl Challenge is enabling international teams of college students to build tech-based social ventures that address the pressing problems of our time in these 5 critical areas:
- Economic empowerment
- Renewable energy & sustainability
- Education technology
Join the launchpad for young entrepreneurs driving tech-powered social change around the world
From August 2021 – March 2022, college students from across the globe will come together to solve some of the world’s biggest problems and experience global collaboration first-hand.
$50,000 in prize money will be shared across winning teams to launch and scale their ventures!
Join this 6-month intensive program as you move from idea to venture
Be part of a globally diverse team and share your unique background, experiences, and skills to create lasting social change.
- Work in international teams
Recruit or join other college students from across the world as co-founders and form a team equipped to build world-changing tech.
- Pursue a venture you believe in
Leverage entrepreneurship and tech to build a company solving what you see as our critical social challenges. Access untapped markets and work on world-changing ideas.
- Get access to top-notch mentors
Senior-level industry leaders with relevant experience are here to guide your venture’s growth and development. Your mentors will provide hands-on feedback and support throughout your time on the program.
- Win seed funding to launch your social venture
Successful ventures can win up to $50,000 in equity-free pre-seed funding.
As this is a team competition, your group will be relying on your active participation and commitment. Before applying, make sure you are ready to put in the work, be flexible across time zones, and prioritize this program over the coming 6 months.
How it works
- Apply to the challenge as a Founder with a unique social venture idea or as a Co-Founder with a unique set of skills, experiences and access to contribute to a team. unique skill to contribute to a team.
- Start or join a team with fellow challengers who share in your vision, passion, and more importantly, your idea of how to change the world.
- Research, Ideate, Assume, Test, Validate and Launch your business in 3 increasingly selective rounds before our panel of judges. Your mentors, peers, and the Fishbowl community will be cheering and supporting you along the way.
- Pitch for up to $50,000 in equity-free seed funding to launch your venture at the end of the three successful rounds. Winners will have 6-months of structured support to launch their venture with additional resources, mentorship & access to the broader Fishbowl Network.
Interested in applying for the Fishbowl Challenge 2021? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.