Dates: December 4-6, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 2,900,-
Location: Las Vegas, the United States
Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2017
The premier conference on app strategy, innovation and customer experience
The ultimate digital experience is where mobile apps, business applications, customer data and real-time analytics come together.
At Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2017, you’ll explore the intersection of topics such as agile, CRM, event-driven architecture, CX and UX strategies.
Programs tailored to your focus area
Evolve your application strategy to drive digital transformation.
Application architects, developers, integrators and leaders should be at the forefront of digital business. Make the most of your conference experience by starting here.
Focus in on hot topics, including:
- Cloud Platforms
- Event-Driven Architecture
- API Management
- Agile, DevOps and Lean IT
Advance CX as a Top Priority
- CX is the new competitive battleground, and a top priority for the C-suite
- Leverage state-of-the-art technologies to drive superior customer engagement
- Work with CX leaders and stakeholders to deliver an omnichannel experience
Customer Experience is the New Competitive Battlefield
Gartner organized 10 conference tracks into recommended programs tailored to your role or focus area.
Start building your event agenda today by browsing the tracks in our CX program!
Customer experience has been a top priority of CEOs, CIOs and CMOs for the past five years.
Building a customer experience strategy that takes into account multiple channels, data sources and technologies is critical to turning far-out concepts into real world B2B and B2C digital business practices
Learn how to shape the future of your customer experience strategies to drive improved customer satisfaction, loyalty, advocacy, and ultimately revenue growth.
- All CX Strategy & Technology Sessions
- Track Preview: Customer Strategy
- Track Preview: Customer Data & Analytics
- Track Preview: Designing the Multichannel CX
- Track Preview: CX Technology Foundations
Turn your CX vision into reality
Customer experience and customer relationship management leaders should be at the forefront of digital business. Explore the program to make the most of your event experience.
Focus in on hot topics, including
- CRM Strategy and Execution
- Multichannel Campaigns
- CX Design
- Customer Data and Analytics
An Apps Strategy to Enhance CX
- Architect for digital experience platforms
- Bridge technology silos to deliver omnichannel CX.
- Drive engagement by optimizing UX Design
- Leverage emerging and advancing technologies to capitalize on digital moments
Lead With Gartner
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, helping leaders make the right decisions, every day. Our research is:
- 100% independent and impartial. Our independence as a research firm is the key to our objectivity, and enables our analysts and consultants to provide unbiased advice you can trust.
- Proven and reliable. Our methodologies consist of research practices, procedures and rules tha distill large volumes of data into clear, precise, actionable insight.
- Relevant to your role. We cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.
- Most organizations invest significant time and money in developing a sound IT strategy. But a strategy is only as effective as the technical team’s ability to execute it.
Gartner provides the insights, guidance and best practices you need to deliver flawless execution and outstanding results on the initiatives that support your applications and customer experience strategies.