Dates: September 18-19, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 2,300,-
Location: London, The United Kingdom
Gartner Digital Workplace Summit 2017
In an era when every business is becoming a digital business, organizations must reassess how their greatest asset – their employees – work and collaborate.
From transforming engagement to inspiring innovation and extending it across the enterprise, a unique opportunity exists for organizations to satisfy a digitally savvy workforce and, in the process, accelerate productivity and agility.
Transforming Engagement, Inspiring Innovation
Join Gartner Digital Workplace Summit to hear the latest tactics and best practices to help IT leaders and business stakeholders create compelling digital workplace transformations.
Gain new insights and actionable strategies, unbiased guidance from a trusted advisor, best practices from an unrivaled peer group and innovations from leading solution providers.
The Digital Workplace Summit is designed for individuals in the following roles:
- Chief Architect
- Enterprise Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Business Architecture
- Technical Architecture
- Solution Architecture
Digital Workplace Leaders
- Employee Engagement
- Unified Communication and Collaboration
- Content Management
- Knowledge Management
- Business Relationship Management
- HR/Human Capital Management
- Facilities Management
- IT Strategy & Digital Innovation
- Operations & Infrastructure
- Web/Portal Innovation
- Workplace Technology
- End-user Computing
- Business Application Management
- Application Architecture
- UX Design
- Application Portfolio Management
- Digital Platform Management
What You Will Learn
- Create a compelling digital workplace transformation
- Creating flexible computing environments
- Improving user experience design to leveraging social collaboration tools, mobile apps and wearable devices
- Latest recommendations for creating or expanding your digital workplace strategy and taking employee engagement to a new level.
Features & Benefits
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Gartner analysts presenting select research, targeted to your priorities
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you’d like to discuss
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours
- End-User Case Studies: We invite a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions
- Workshops: Intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific “how to” topics in a small group environment
- Exhibitor access at the solution showcase: exclusive access to select exhibitors to make informed decisions
- Group Rate Discount: Maximize your learning by attending as a group and receive a group discount
Digital Business & Workplace Transformation
A digital workplace is a must have capacity for enabling broader digital transformation of the business, affecting how organizations engage and interact externally with partners, customers and environmental systems (IOT).
This track will investigate how to plan and implement strategies for delivering business value, moving beyond employees to enable digital business scenarios.Technologies & Architectures
Technologies & Architectures
Providing an adaptable architecture that covers a broad range of capabilities including content management, collaboration, communication, process management and more is at the heart of a successful digital workplace program.
This track will focus on the technology that enables these capabilities covering trends, emerging innovation, implementation challenges and operational considerations.
Employee Experience & New Ways of Working
The working experience is a critical consideration for a successful digital workplace that boosts employee agility and engagement within a consumerized work environment.
This track will look at how to create new ways of working, transforming employees’ experiences by focusing on their needs; the relationship with non-IT stakeholders in planning, execution and communication; and best in class IT service management.
People, Leadership & Culture
Employee engagement and the right organizational culture are critical measures of success of any digital workplace. Digital workplace leaders must ensure employees can thrive in the workplace and gain expertise in digital domains, while taking into consideration that the nature of work is undergoing significant transformation.
This track will explore the crossroad of HR, leadership and people issues to show new ways of delivering the digital workplace.
2017 Hot Topics
- Creating a Digital Business Transformation Strategy
- Building a business case for Digital Workplace Initiatives
- Changing the nature of work
- Collaboration tools and platforms
- Role of big data and analytics
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning