Dates: August 21-22, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from AUD 2,525,-
Location: Sydney, Australia
Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2017
Manage Risk. Build Trust. Embrace Change.
The premier gathering of security, risk management and business continuity management leaders, Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2017 delivers the insight you need to guide your organization to a secure digital business future.
The comprehensive agenda addresses the latest threats, flexible new security architectures, governance strategies, the chief information security officer role and more. It’s a unique opportunity to reinvent your approach to security and risk for the digital age, based on Gartner’s trusted independent research and practical recommendations.
Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit is designed for individuals with the following roles and responsibilities:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Risk Management
- Information Security Professionals
- Technical Professionals
The 2017 Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit agenda features four comprehensive programs to cover your security and risk management key priorities and challenges.
At the conference, you’ll learn how to embrace change and manage increasing cyber security risks.
- Track A: Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Program: Paving the Way for Algorithmic Business
- Track B: Risk Management and Compliance Program: Managing Risk on the Road to Digital
- Track C: Security Program: Building Trust and Resilience With Agile Security
- Track D: TechInsights: Security Architecture Track — Real-World Tactics to Enable Secure Digital Business
- Cloud Security
- Application and Data Security Management
- EndPoint and Mobile Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Cybersecurity and digital security
- Threat management
- Context-aware digital trust
- Adaptive security architecture
- Data governance, security, classification and loss prevention
- Application Security
- Safer cloud computing
- Informed risk governance
- Security analytics, attack and anomaly detection
- Identity governance and access management
- Network Security
- Security awareness and training
- Impact of IoT on Security
Listen to inspirational guest keynote speakers; hear from Gartner-invited end-user case study speakers – real practitioners with real-world knowledge, and learn from Gartner analysts – the foremost experts in their areas of focus.
Meet the Solution Providers at the Forefront of Security & Risk Management. The Security & Risk Management Summit will help you develop a “short list” of technology and service providers who can meet your particular needs. You’ll receive exclusive access to some of the world’s leading technology and service providers in a variety of settings.