Deadline: November 30, 2017 00:00 (+07)
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Apply here
Dates: January 15-18, 2018
Prices: starting from USD 500,-
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2018
Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is an intensive educational leadership session that brings together many young entrepreneurs from around the world and places them on a common platform to innovate and create new businesses by collaboration.
The bootcamp is designed to groom your innovative ideas into startups.
It provides the platform to interact with our mentors, successful entrepreneurs who are willing to hear what budding entrepreneurs are thinking of, and guide them to the right path to making a successful startup.
GEB also brings together many like-minded entrepreneurs from different parts of the world.
The organisers believe that healthy competition is essential for learning, which is why they have designed Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp to also be a competition between teams that are divided during the bootcamp.
GEB will make an environment where people from all backgrounds can create, innovate, collaborate and compete in a friendly atmosphere.
GEB is a place to learn from successful entrepreneurs who will share their experiences of success or more importantly their failures, share and exchange ideas with other like-minded attendees with diverse background, and it is also a place to compete with the same like-minded attendees in order to develop and improve oneself.
- 4 Days: Learn, network and grow with mentors and fellow entrepreneurs.
- 100 Young Entrepreneurs: Share your ideas with a range of entrepreneurs from different parts of the world.
- 15 World-Class Speakers: Learn and receive advices from the veterans in the field of entrepreneurship.
- GEB employs innovative learning, interaction, and competition for improvement of an individual. They believe that anyone who is interested in entrepreneurship, is looking for the correct mentorship to guide oneself, or wants to meet other entrepreneurs, and possibly investors, from different parts of the world should consider applying to GEB.
- GEB values interaction with mentors as its primary feature. You can share your ideas with any mentors and take advices from them. All of mentors are eager to listen to what the next generation entrepreneurs are thinking of. They believe that you can learn more from veterans in the game of entrepreneurship than from traditional textbooks and courses.
- If you are interested in meeting other entrepreneurs from various parts of the world, then GEB is the best fit for you. Every bootcamp has enthusiastic participants from all over the world wanting to share their ideas with other similar entrepreneurs. If you are lucky, you may even find an investor who might invest in your idea.
- They think healthy competition is a valuable resource for a better learning. Which is why GEB is also a team competition for the creation of the best business model. Competition pushes you to exert yourselves more which ultimately helps you to learn more.
- GEB is an excellent opportunity to meet new people, be it similar entrepreneurs like you or veteran like our mentors, compete on an international platform, and learn necessary skills of entrepreneurship. If any of these seems interesting to you, then what are you waiting for? Apply now and hopefully we see you at Bangkok.
Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp has partnered with diverse organizations ranging from world’s best universities to startups working on global arena to foster entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial mindset among participants.