Deadline: April 1, 2020 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: The Global Startup Competition invites innovators from around the world to pitch their solutions to gain global exposure and access deals.
Get in the Ring Global Startup Competition 2020
The world’s coolest startup competition is back. Apply for the Get in the Ring Global Startup Competition to gain global exposure and secure deals for your startup.
The most promising innovators around the globe will battle in the ring, pitch for glory and become the next startup hero.
Applications are already open for startups who want to join the 7th edition of our Global Startup Pitching competition.
Out of all the applications for the Global Startup Competition, the top 250 most promising startups will be announced to the public. Through public votes, startups can battle their way into the Global Meetup.
Throughout the year, selection rounds will be organized in cities around the world. Out of all startups in the city, the 6 most promising startups will be nominated. the winner(s) will be selected.
Winners will be invited to attend a 3-day meetup with the most promising startups from around the world where we will introduce them to our global network of investors and partners.
Become one of the heroes
- Exposure: Pitch for exposure and get a global podium for presenting your company
- Deals: Unlock opportunities and connect with our network of investors and corporate partners
- Investment: Gain access to €10mln of committed capital from Get in the Ring and VenturesOne
- Credibility as the Global Winner of Get in the Ring, joining startups like EyeVerify (sold for $100M to Alipay), DOT and Convious.
- Exposure after the Global Meetup through our network of media partners
- 1-year business development support and covering expenses to meet top investors and potential customers.
Selection round winners
- Sponsored ticket and flight to the 3-day Global Meetup of Get in the Ring.
- Access to our global network of partners and investors
- Become part of our exclusive network of heroes: founders that joined the Global Startup Competition throughout the years
- Optional prizes offered by local partners (ecosystem awards)
Nominees of selection rounds
- Credibility as part of the top startups in your city
- Exposure on the Get in the Ring platform through the public voting
Interested in applying for the Get in the Ring Global Startup Competition 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.