Deadline: November 24, 2019 00:00 CET| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: The summer analyst role is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university
Duration: 10 weeks
Location: Frankfurt, Johannesburg, London, Madrid, Moscow, Paris, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Warsaw, Zurich
Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Internship 2020
This is a ten-week program designed to fully immerse you in the day-to-day activities of one of Goldman Sachs divisions.
The program starts with an orientation where you’ll learn about the culture of the company, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Goldman Sachs. You will also receive division-specific training designed to help you succeed in your division.
After training, you will receive real responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing, day to day, as a full-time Goldman Sachs employee. Along with fellow interns, you will work alongside leaders within our industry. Successful Summer Associates may be invited back to join the New Associate program in a full-time position.
- Consumer & Commercial Banking: Helps clients achieve investment goals and financial well-being.
- Engineering: Envisions, builds and deploys industry-leading innovations that drive our business and extend boundaries.
- Executive Office: Communicates with the firm’s key constituents, including the media, investors, policy makers, alumni and the wider public.
- Finance: Manages the firm’s liquidity, capital and risk, and provides the overall financial control and reporting function.
- Global Compliance: Dedicated to protecting the reputation of the firm, managing risk across all business areas.
- Global Investment Research: Delivers client-focused research in the equity, fixed income, currency and commodities markets.
- Human Capital Management: Responsible for attracting, developing and managing the firm’s biggest asset: our people.
- Investment Banking: Aspires to be the leading trusted advisor and financier to our clients.
- Investment Management
- Legal: Performs an essential role in the formulation and implementation of the strategy of Goldman Sachs.
- Merchant Banking: Invests in corporate, real estate and infrastructure investments worldwide.
- Operations: For every trade agreed, new product launched, market entered, and transaction completed, Operations enables business to flow.
- Realty Management: Provides real estate investment services and asset management to investments.
- Risk: Identifies, monitors, evaluates and manages the firm’s financial and operational risks — including reputational risk — in support of the firm’s strategic plan.
- Securities: Enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk.
- Services: Delivers a sustainable workplace and related services that enable the productivity, safety and resiliency of our people.
Interested in applying for the Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Internship 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.