Deadline: July 11, 2020 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
Dates: September 6 - November 26, 2020
Eligibility: High-growth tech companies targeting a large user base or potential pool revenue, providing transformative technologies or business models and secured VC funding in the last three years
Location: Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates
Gothams-Hub71 Accelerator Program 2020
The Gothams-Hub71 Accelerator program is helping to build the next generation of aerospace and defense start-ups. It provides the resources and connections to help empower companies to successfully own their vision and accelerate into the aerospace and defense industries.
During the 12-week program at Hub71, a global tech ecosystem located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the program will provide a place to develop your ideas with access to incredible knowledge and leadership.
The Gothams-Hub71 12-Week Accelerator Program Includes
- Knowledge: Through a growing number of mentors, teammates, and sponsors that create the foundation of the Gothams-Hub71 Accelerator program, each start-up has an immense source of knowledge, connections, and access to venture and strategy networks to help them reach success.
- A Place to Grow: Travel and lodging are provided during your 12-week development program in Abu Dhabi. Your team will be positioned around some of the brightest minds in the aerospace and defense industry, providing an atmosphere that gives your company an opportunity to thrive.
- Capital: Funding is important and is exactly the reason why we provide $120,000 to each start-up accepted into the accelerator program. $20,000 cash is provided with an additional $100,000 in seed funding via a convertible note.
More reasons to participate
- Federal Go-To-Market Strategy and Pricing
- Investment ($120k for 6%)
- Partner Support (Regular 1:1 Meetings + Office Hours)
- Programming Including Speakers, Mentors, Demo Day
- Office Space in WeWork / Hub71 (Coworking desk space with access to printers, conference rooms, event space)
- Housing in Abu Dhabi (Resort Hotel – Residence for Up to 2 People).
- Legal Support: Basic Setup & Incorporation
- Access to all WeWork / Hub71 Resources (Slack Community, Deals & Discounts, Events)
- Accountability for Your Goals and Growth
- Connections to the Network of Founders and Access to the Silicon Valley Network
Interested in applying for the Gothams-Hub71 Accelerator Program 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.