Application Deadline: March 4, April 1, May 1 and June 1, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Both French and international students can apply for this scholarship
Prize: from €8,000 to €26,000
Start date: September 2016
Location: HEC, Paris, France
HEC Paris is offering MBA Scholarships for excellence for the academic year of 2016. For the second time in a row, HEC Paris has been ranked as #1 MBA program in Europe by The Economist. Their mission is to shape the business leaders of tomorrow.
HEC Paris MBA Scholarship for Excellence
The HEC Paris MBA Scholarship for Excellence 2016 is for exceptional applicants who understand the added value of an MBA from this top-ranked business school. In turn, this award is a way of attracting the best students and helping them to realize their full potential and achieve their personal and professional goals. The HEC Paris MBA scholarship for excellence 2016 will give you access to a strong international faculty, a global alumni network and a diverse student body. HEC Paris MBA students come from all over the world to work in a challenging and intellectually stimulating English-speaking environment.
Level of Study: Scholarship is offered to pursue business studies at postgraduate level.
Area of study: Business Administration
Scholarship Award: These are the most popular scholarships for international students as they varies from €8,000 to €26,000. 4 different amounts can be awarded: €8,000, €14,000, €18,000 and €26,000
Eligibility: The HEC Paris MBA Scholarship for Excellence 2016 is awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world. To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must:
- have completed an undergraduate program at an accredited university. HEC will require official academic transcripts as proof of this.
- The requirement of an undergraduate degree may be waived if:
a)You can provide a certificate certifying that you have completed your secondary education. You must also have 5 years minimum of professional experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial position.
b)You are an athlete who has represented your country at a national level.
- All of HEC Paris MBA admitted candidates can apply for this Merit-Based scholarship.
- Non-native English speakers must complete Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), TOEIC, IELTS or PTE. Applicants must complete the GMAT or GRE to be considered for admission.
1.Entrance Requirements: For your application to be considered complete and able to be reviewed for admission, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have completed an undergraduate program at an accredited university. We will require official academic transcripts as proof of this.
- The requirement of an undergraduate degree may be waived if: You can provide a certificate certifying that you have completed your secondary education. You must also have 5 years minimum of professional experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- You are an athlete who has represented your country at a national level.
- Test Requirement [SAT, GRE, GMAT]
- MAT: less than five years old, (Code: 0TL-6C-28 the first digit is a “zero”).
- The minimum GMAT required is 600, with an average of 685 for the Class of 2014.
- GRE: Taken on or after August 1, 2011, (Code: 0649). We strongly encourage our candidates to submit a GRE score that is at or above the 65th percentile for the quantitative and verbal sections of the GRE.
- You must complete the GMAT or GRE to be considered for admission.
- English Language Requirment [TOEFL/IELTS]
- Non-native English speakers who do not hold a university degree from a university where English is the teaching language must complete one of the following: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), TOEIC, IELTS, PTE.
- Minimum TOEFL: 100 internet-based, 600 paper-based
- Minimum TOEIC: 340 Speaking & Writing and 850 Listening & Reading
- Minimum IELTS: 7.0
- Minimum PTE: 72
- These results must be less than two years old (Code: 0649 for TOEFL, TOEIC and IELTS results).
- English is the only language required for admission.
- 2 Recommendations
- Professional resume in English
- Completed essay questions
- You must also include a copy of your passport or birth certificate.
- You must have 3 years minimum professional working experience.
- You must pay a non-refundable application fee – this cannot be waived: Class of 2017 (September 2015 & January 2016) – €180
Application: To submit your application you must apply using the online application system. Your information will be saved regularly so that you can manage and edit your application in your own time. Before applying, you must decide which deadline you wish to apply for, and ensure your application is submitted before that date in order to be considered.