Dates: June 2-3, 2021| Register here
Prices: starting from USD 1,200,-
Location: Austin, TX, the United States
Hero Conf 2021
Hero Conf is a gathering of digital nerds looking for a training event that covers PPC alongside the most pressing developments in the world of digital marketing.
Expect a deep-dive into the content you need to manage your accounts better, stay up-to-date on industry trends and generally have fun learning about the latest in paid media.
Hero Conf takes massive amounts of pride in hosting a paid advertising conference that is relevant, actionable, and original.
What do in-house marketers get out of Hero Conf?
In-house paid media teams can have limited manpower to reach goals and little opportunity for collaboration, but Heroes don’t work alone.
Hero Conf will bring you into a world where every person in attendance understands your paid ad pains, where conversion on social channels is a typical lunch discussion, and terms like SQR and ETA aren’t a foreign language.
Elevate your brand, network like crazy, and market your company shamelessly. Here’s what you can expect as an in-house marketer at Hero Conf.
Sessions geared towards in-house marketers:
Our industry is ever-changing, and so is the content we provide. While we are building the newest agenda, you can expect the same relevant and actionable training.
- Audience Based Marketing: My Sales Team gave me these lead & prospect lists. Now, what the heck do I do with them?
- Amazon Nerd Alert: How To Build An Ideal Campaign Structure and Optimize Performance
- Customer Experience, Voice Search and Digital Assistants: How AI is Changing The Way We Engage
- GDPR & CCPA: WTH?
- Google Shopping Campaign Structures: What Ifs and What Nexts
- The Duopoly (YouTube and Facebook) Video: Growth Strategies
- Boost Your Bottom Line with Instagram Ads
- Shhhh! Reddit Is PPC’s Best Kept Secret. Learn How You Can Get In on It.
- LinkedIn Ads: Advanced Strategies
- Building A Predictable B2B Growth Engine from Social Ads
Keeping It in The Facebook (Platform): How to Build An In-Platform Leads Funnel For Facebook Ads
- Getting the Most out of Google Store Visits: How to Really Go OMNI-Channel
- People Do Not Live In A Silo so Neither Should Your Digital Strategy
- Integrated Marketing: How To Achieve A Truly Holistic Approach Across Digital Channels
- Why Your Attribution Model Sucks. How To Step Beyond Data-Driven Models with A Markov Model Approach
Taking Control of Programmatic
Interested in attending the Hero Conf 2021? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.