Dates: October 23-25, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from GBP 1000,-
Location: London, the United Kingdom
Hero Conf 2017: London’s Only All-PPC Event
Hero Conf returns to London for a third annual event, 23-25 October 2017 at The Brewery.
Hero Conf is a gathering of digital advertising pros looking for an event that doesn’t just cover PPC, but focuses on PPC alone. Expect a deep-dive into the content that you need to manage your account better, stay up-to-date on industry trends and generally have fun learning about the latest in paid search.
Expect a deep-dive into the content that you need to manage your account better, stay up-to-date on industry trends and generally have fun learning about the latest in paid search.
HeroConf vs. Other conferences
What makes Hero Conf better than other search conferences?
- Rigorous, six-step speaker selection process to find top industry leaders
- Low speaker to attendee ratio
- 100% PPC relevant session topics
- Exceptional meals & snack break menus
- The commitment to actionable content
- Because this industry is changing. Every single day. Come for the most up-to-date information and important product and service announcements from the biggest brands in the industry.
- Speakers: 50 of the nerdiest PPC experts ready to dive deep into the most critical issues
- Networking: Unique, local opportunities for you to skillfully build your personal brand
- Schedule: 40 of the most original, insightful and relevant PPC sessions, designed with you in mind
- Takeaways: Actionable ideas from each session to implement within your accounts immediately
HeroConf attendees are mostly folks who spend their days in the PPC weeds. More than 60% are Account Managers, Account Analysts, Production Specialists or similar titles. They’re looking for specific, actionable information to implement right away (we promise the internet bandwidth can handle all 6 of your devices). The remainder of the attendees are Marketing Manager, Director, C-Level or Founder titles, looking to find the strategy to drive their business forward.
Excel Hero Workshop
This year HeroConf is introducing new Excel Hero Workshop! Designed with the expert-level account manager in mind, these small group sessions are dedicated to uncovering efficiencies and effective work habits with Excel.
The Excel Hero Workshop is designed with the expert-level account manager in mind, with sessions dedicated to uncovering efficiencies and effective work habits with Excel. To ensure we get your questions answered and to allow maximum interaction, we’re limiting the class to 15 participants.
Agency Hero Workshop
Hanapin’s president, Jeff Allen, discusses how to grow your agency from the ground up. This workshop is aimed to help search agency executives learn the ins and outs of what makes the wheel turn. From hiring, training, and recruiting to marketing, sales, and client services, the Agency Hero Workshop will teach you how to effectively develop your business.
In-depth training and dialogue will spark effective new practices you can implement immediately. The day will be blended with ample networking opportunities and additional time for personalized Q&A.
Account Hero Workshop
Representatives from an array of e-commerce and lead generation accounts will join HeroConf to help managers and analysts optimize their PPC accounts. The experts will allow you to guide the conversation, 1-on-1, and help find valuable solutions that best fit your needs to resolve any PPC issue.
Your day will consist of an introductory group session, followed by two account-specific one-on-one sessions with our experts. The time will be used as you feel best fits your needs, but we will suggest a session on your account specifics and a session on conversion rate optimization.