Deadline: May 4, 2020 00:00 CEST| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Date: May 21, 2020
Eligibility: FemTech innovators at least 18 years of age at the time of entry, are legal residents of countries where such challenges are allowed by y the laws of those countries (excluding the residents of Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria)
HITLAB Women’s Health Tech Challenge 2020
The HITLAB Women’s Health Tech Challenge began in 2018, focusing on emerging technology applications and systems that improve medical care and the provision of healthcare among women worldwide, an industry slated to reach $50B by 2025.
The goal of the Women’s Health Tech Challenge is to invite innovators, entrepreneurs, and startups, as either individuals or teams, to propose novel concepts to fulfil or mitigate the unmet needs of women all over the world.
Advancing women’s health, the next big disruptor in the global healthcare market
This event is a competition to identify emerging technologies that use innovative endeavors in digital healthcare technology to improve the state of women’s health on a global scale.
As digital technology continues to change the world, health companies are looking to opportunities created by these digital advances to create applications and systems to improve medical care and the provision of healthcare among women.
The Challenge is seeking innovators that use digital technology to improve these medical areas through innovation and digital solutions that impact women. The purpose of the challenge is to bolster innovation and identify high-potential new technologies in an emerging, and quickly growing, the segment of the digital health market that provides an opportunity to benefit women on a global scale.
Challenge Prizes and Opportunities
- Grand Prize — $6,000.00 from NURX
- 2nd Place — Up to $10,000.00 worth of in-kind services from HTD Health
- 3rd Place — 1-year membership to Horizon Health Alliance and up to 10 hours of in-kind services from Horizon Government Affairs
- 4th Place — Up to 25 Hours of in-kind services from HITLAB to evaluate the team’s submission for a research study in the HITLAB Breakthrough Alliance
Bonus Prizes and Opportunities
- Catalytics Impact Solutions Award—Opportunity to pitch to investors from The Cavendish Impact Foundation for up to $20,000.00 in financial support
- RG+A Women’s Health Tech Pioneer Award—Up to 25 Hours of in-kind services from RG+A
Interested in applying for the HITLAB Women’s Health Tech Challenge 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.