The deadlines for applicants vary by country| Apply here
Eligibility: Applicants are required to have an undergraduate degree, a minimum of five years of substantial, full-time, professional experience, limited or no prior experience in the United States, demonstrated leadership qualities, a record of public service in the community, and strong English skills.
Location: The United States
Humphrey Fellowship Program 2021
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program provides ten months of non-degree academic study and related professional experiences in the United States.
The program is for experienced professionals interested in strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and Fellows’ home countries.
As a non-degree program, the Fellowship offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, attending conferences, networking, and practical work experiences.
During the year, Fellows pursue both their individual program goals and work closely with their Humphrey colleagues in workshops and seminars.
Unlike a typical graduate school experience, the Program encourages Fellows to travel away from their host campus to learn more about American culture and to network with their American peers.
If you are interested in broadening your perspectives and becoming a global leader, the Humphrey Fellowship is for you.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program provides for:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and domestic travel to required program events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Interested in applying for the Humphrey Fellowship Program 2021? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.