Deadline: March 15, 2018 00:00 (CET) | Apply here
Eligibility: Young professionals (ages 21-35) who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations.
Price: USD 3,950,- (scholarships available)
Location: Bangalore, India
IDEX Fellowship 2018
IDEX is developing the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world! IDEX Fellows undergo six months of leadership and business development training by working full-time for social enterprises across India.
In 8 years of running the IDEX Global Fellows Program, the fellows have had the privilege of working with some of the most influential change agents. They’ve come to better understand how to bridge the talent gap in this rapidly evolving development sector.
Who should apply?
IDEX is searching all corners of the world for individuals who are committed and passionate about having a high-impact career and advancing the social impact space.
IDEX is seeking young professionals (ages 21-35) who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations.
Benefits of applying
- Monthly stipend
- Pre-departure Virtual Training
- Monthly capacity building workshops
- An advising program that pairs fellows with local resident mentors
- A one-week Orientation in Bangalore, India to begin the fellowship
- Professional development and personal support from a dedicated in-country program manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Internationally recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise
- Strategically transitioning your professional skills to service the development sector in one of the biggest emerging markets
- Adding professional credibility with this one of a kind, on the ground experience
- Being engaged with an incredible diversity of worldviews, experiences and cultural traditions that fellows bring to the program.
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni
- network opportunities
- A global family for life!
IDEX is a tuition-based fellowship program, however, through funding from generous sponsors, IDEX is able to offer a limited number of partial scholarships to select candidates for use towards program tuition.
IDEX Scholarship Fund ($500- $2,000)
IDEX provides partial scholarships for select fellows seeking to participate in the IDEX Accelerator program.
Funding is merit-based and awarded to the most promising candidates who demonstrate a commitment and passion to continue working in the social enterprise sector post fellowship. This application is open to all global applicants.
InvestWise Scholarship Fund ($3,500)
As part of our commitment to investing in the transformation power of women’s leadership, IDEX has launched the InvestWISE Scholarship Fund with the goal of empowering and training future women intrapreneurs.
Funding is awarded to the most promising candidates who demonstrate a commitment to continue working for a socially progressive enterprise post-fellowship.
Apply for scholarships here.
IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds, as each individual fellowship position requires different specific skills. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Proven track record of leadership responsibilities
- A passion and desire to work in emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues
- An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource-constrained environments
- Desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
Interested in applying for the IDEX Fellowship 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.