Deadline: July 31, 2017 | Apply here
Eligibility: Emerging innovators specializing in any field between the ages of 18 and 40
INK Fellows Program 2017
The INK Fellows Program brings together a young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breakers who we believe will be the shapers of tomorrow.
Every year, INK identifies the minds that are redefining their field of work, and the world around them. The Program aims to provide them the support necessary to leverage their impact.
The INK Fellows Program is an initiative of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation, the nonprofit arm of Ixoraa Media Private Limited. Tata Trusts is a key partner of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation in supporting the INK Fellows Program.
Tell your story to the world
Learn how to tell your stories to the world and let us give you an audience that wants to hear them.
Master the art of storytelling through in-depth coaching and bring your ideas to center stage at the INK Conference and other INK events worldwide.
- INK Fellows Program provides you audiences and platforms to help increase your impact.
- Talks delivered by Fellows from the Conference are promoted on INK’s digital platforms – inktalks.com and YouTube.
- Exposure on INK’s social media channels throughout the Fellowship year and beyond.
- Opportunity to be a Fellow with partner organizations.
- Fellows are eligible to apply for INK’s Fellowship grant.
Unlock your potential
- Learn from some of the world’s game changers on best practices and more.
- Fellows Mentor Connect and expert workshops.
- Meet a powerful network of innovators who you can work with on collaborative efforts.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- INK is looking for game-changers who’re redefining their fields of work and have the potential to make a significant impact on the world. The program aims to bring your stories to a wider audience.
- Applications should be emerging innovators specializing in any field; for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact
- Your work should speak for itself.
- Selected INK Fellows must be present for the entire duration of the INK Conference (for the year they are selected) and prepare to be present 2 days earlier for onsite curation.