Date: December 4, 2019 | Register here
Prices: starting from JP¥ 17,000,-
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Innov8rs Conference 2019
Most large companies are now taking innovation seriously. They’re implementing labs, training, and programs. They’re creating dedicated innovation functions.
There’s more talk – and action – around fostering intrapreneurship and creating a culture of innovation. But that doesn’t mean our lives as corporate innovators are getting easier.
The pace of change is high. The pressure for results is on. You’re operating without a playbook. And it can be pretty lonely out there on the edge.
Innov8rs events and online programs help you to understand best practices, experiment with new methods and tools, and learn essential skills.
You can connect and collaborate with people in similar roles chasing similar objectives facing similar challenges –folks you wish you had more of at your company.
Not just another conference
No pitches, no panels, no pointless powerpoints. Only actionable insights, meaningful conversations and hands on learning.
This is not just another conference, where you’ll be forced to listen to talking heads on stage, and you leave with high-level ideas and a bunch of business cards. At Innov8rs Tokyo, you’ll actually learn and do stuff.
If you have innovation in your title, you can’t miss this one
- Gain insights on trending topics and cross-industry best practices from (inter)national thought leaders.
- Learn how other companies are doing innovation with case studies from innovators across industries, sharing their successes, failures and everything in between.
- Work on your actual challenges, guided by experts and learning from peers.
Leave with an updated toolbox to implement for immediate impact once back in the office.
Everything corporate innovation from start to scale
Regardless of where you are on your innovation journey, and no matter what industry you’re in, with more than 15 sessions in different tracks on the agenda, you’ll pick the sessions that are most relevant and interesting to you.
You’ll dive into topics like:
- Succeeding with innovation labs, incubators and accelerators
- Structuring, scaling and sustaining intrapreneurship programs
- Culture of innovation, entrepreneurial mindset and skills
- Portfolio management, funding and metrics
- Leadership buy-in and organizational alignment
- Experimentation, agile and rapid prototyping
- Digital transformation and culture change
- Find it hard to choose between all those value-packed sessions on the schedule?
Bring your team to gather insights from all those other speakers, and work with experts in dedicated 1:1 sessions to maximize outcomes.
Loved by participants, trusted by brands.
With participants rating their experience on average 8.7/10, you’ll be in good hands.
Beyond the high-quality sessions and diversity of speakers, past participants valued most meeting people in jobs like them, for countless and endless conversations. Many stay connected long after the conference, always just a phone call away.
You’ll meet corporate innovators of all trades, all chasing similar objectives and facing similar challenges, across companies and industries:
- Chief Innovation Officers, VP’s of Innovation, Innovation Leaders
- Intrapreneurs or Corporate Entrepreneurs
- Innovation (program) Directors
- Heads of Labs, Incubators and Accelerators
- Corporate Venturing, Strategy and Corporate Dvelopment Managers
- R&D and Product Development Professionals
- HR and Organizational Transformation Leaders
You’ll connect, collaborate and co-create with peers. That’s how the event is designed and that’s why the number of participants is limited. And past participants loved it.
Interested in attending the Innov8rs Conference 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.