Deadline: March 31, 2020 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
Eligibility: Lair East Labs is looking for early-stage companies whose founders are passionate about their companies and have a clear vision for its future
Location: New York, the United States
Lair East Labs Spring 2020
Lair East Labs is a startup accelerator in New York City that strives to be the first partner to founders who have built great products with early signs of product-market fit and are ready to scale in US and Asia markets.
At the heart of Lair East Labs Accelerator’s work lies the 10-week accelerator, in which we help invest capital ($50K) and accelerate 10 -12 startups each year who are ready to explore and take on our program.
10-week program combines the best of both worlds. Learn from alumni founders of top Silicon Valley-style accelerators and gain access to a mentor and investor network with extensive experience navigating the Asia market.
In just 1.5 years of operation, the companies have raised $27 million funding after completing the accelerator.
What Founders get
- 1:1 Coaching: Teams will get dedicated time with successful entrepreneurs, CEOs & founders of startup companies that are either still running them, have sold their company, or IPO’d from your vertical.
- Roundtable‘Expert’ Dinners: Throughout the program, participants will have exclusive access to learn from speakers who have successfully founded, raised, and exited companies every Wednesday.
- Access to US & Asia: The 10-week program combines the best of both worlds. The founders learn from experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors with extensive experience navigating both markets.
- Legal Setup: Program participants will be offered legal assistance for company formation and IP Setup/ Protection.
- Community & Alumni Network: Office hours, community and alumni events will be held regularly for current and past accelerator participants. We give continuous advice and support and have an active alumni network.
- Mentorship & Workshops: Lair East Labs Partnerships give lunch and learn workshops and mentors from our network do deep-dive into subject matters (i.e. growth hacking, storytelling, design) for our portfolio companies.
- Demo Day: Accelerator participants will demo their product and pitch to selected invite-only audience (i.e. Angel & Seed Investors, VC’s, etc.). In the past, we have held demo days in both NYC and Beijing.
- Fundraising and Growth: The accelerator invests $50K for each company. Venture Partners will help founders negotiate valuation and financing terms in the subsequent round. The end result of the accelerator will be product-market fit and a robust business model ready to raise a Seed or Series A round.
Interested in applying for the Lair East Labs Spring 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.