Dates: December 6-7, 2018 | Register here
Price: USD 10,-; registration is free for investors
Location: San Francisco, the United States
Manos Tech Venture Summit 2018
Join Manos Tech Venture Summit for two full days of panel discussions, presentations, and insights from the best founders and investors in Silicon Valley.
The mission of the Manos Tech Venture Summit is to bring together over 200 Latino/a led early-stage startups, investors, and mentors in a collaborative forum to share their experiences promoting innovation in the high tech ecosystem.
The ultimate goal is to learn, network, and share wisdom on how to be a successful entrepreneur
The two-day Summit will feature a panel of emerging and experienced entrepreneurs and investors from the global tech community who will share success stories.
On the second day, there will be a showcase of the 15 best startups presenting to investors. After the Summit, there will be an after-party which will allow entrepreneurs to network.
The summit will help answer fundamental questions that all startups need to know
- What do investors look for in a startup founder and the team?
- What are the top approaches needed to ramp up initial traction for your startup?
- How should you attract and leverage mentors and advisors?
- Does your startups pre-money valuation really matter when raising an Angel Round?
More reasons to attend
- Learn how to identify and pull the top strategic levers unique to your business.
- Learn how to create a go-to-market plan that actually gives you a chance to succeed.
- This conference is about inspiring and educating early stage startups on the best business practices from Silicon Valley.
Who should attend?
- Future founders
- Early stage startups
Interested in attending the Manos Tech Venture Summit 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.