Deadline: July 1, 2020 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Founders designing products and services for the enterprise which will be operating on the 5G network
Duration: 3 months
Location: San Franciso, CA, the United States
MARL Startup Accelerator 2020
MARL stands for Mobility, Autonomy, Robotics and Logistics. It works with the community of founders designing products and services for the enterprise which will be operating on the 5G network.
If you are a driven founder working on frontier technology in the sector of Mobility, Autonomous, Robotics, Logistics and 5G, take your company to the next level by participating in this program
The cohorts run twice a year in Spring and Fall in San Francisco Bay Area, CA. Programs are 3-month long and include Mentorship, Networking, Fundraising, Go-to-Market, Beta, Pilot, and legal sessions to help founders create a rockstar company from an idea.
- Mobility: From ride-hailing to bike-sharing, applications in mobility are all around us. According to GVR, the 5G enterprise market is expected to grow from $105B in 2018 to $125B by 2025
- Autonomy: From advanced virtualization to the computing platforms, hundreds of technologies are used in Autonomous Vehicles to make them alive. According to Allied Research, the global autonomous vehicle market size is projected to be valued at $54.23 billion in 2019 and is projected to garner $556.67 billion by 2026
- Robotics: From Agriculture to telepresence, robots are impacting enterprise work processes, with innovative and effective solutions being introduced with increasing frequency. According to Tractica, the global revenues of the enterprise robotics market will increase from $5.9 billion in 2016 to $67.9 billion in 2022.
- Logistics: From warehouse management to advanced material handling equipment, logistics is everywhere. According to IMARC Group, the global logistics market is expected to grow from $4.7T in 2018 to $6.3T by 2024
- Investment: MARL Accelerator invests $35,000 for 5% of equity in exceptional technical founders building next-gen technologies. The program is a 12-week long and is based out in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Mentorship: We know the journey of entrepreneurship is hard, learn from MARL mentors who are seasoned entrepreneurs and industry experts
- Connections: Connect with the network of early adopters and hundreds of potential clients
Interested in applying for the MARL Startup Accelerator 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.