Dates: April 3-5, 2019 | Register here
Prices: USD 789,-; free Expo pass available
Location: San Jose, CA, the United States
Three previously siloed disciplines — marketing, technology, and management — are converging. Senior-level marketers like you are increasingly blending diverse expertise to propel their careers and organizations into a more sophisticated and accessible future.
You need the chance to meet with your kind, learn from them, train with them. You need a conference that speaks directly to your talents and trajectory.
You need to be at MarTech
Struggling to see results from marketing technology investments? Don’t have the time to deeply evaluate martech? Fighting internal resistance to change? Need more training than your company can provide?
Join the conference to navigate these and many more complexities, technologies, and organizational obstacles faced by thousands of marketers around the world.
You’ll leave with best practices and relevant case studies from real-world marketers thriving at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management.
MarTech is designed to help you discover, learn, and connect with others passionate about overcoming the challenges of modern marketing.
- A blended, graduate-level curriculum of marketing, technology, and management topics that unearths new possibilities, reveals emerging opportunities, and affirms the work you do.
- Two incredibly intense days (three with a workshop!) of sessions and networking; an unequaled chance to exchange ideas with your peers and connect with leading marketing technology vendors.
- Designed for senior-level marketers charged assembling marketing technology stacks that deliver exceptional customer experiences and measurable results.
- A dynamic, intelligent community that will help accelerate your career and empower you to become a stronger, more confident professional.
- Focused on any particular vertical or industry (we believe that revelations can come from unexpected places).
- A place to learn how to manage any particular tool or technology (if you want that, we suggest a vendor-specific show).
- Beholden to one software or professional services firm looking to hock its wares (our singular focus is your experience, not making next quarter’s sales quota).
Interested in attending the MarTech 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.
For more opportunities, check our opportunities section and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.