Dates: July 3-4, 2019| Register here
Prices: A limited number of complimentary passes will be offered to HR Corporate VP/Director level; A paid pass costs EUR 1270,-
MERIT Asia Summit 2019
The summit programme features the special participation of both professors and executive education experts from top international business schools and learning providers, as well as interactive sessions led by peers, ensuring high engagement and practical takeaways for all summit delegates.
Speakers & Facilitators
- Distinguished professors from some of the best global and local business schools share their vision and initiate discussion during workshops and masterclasses;
- Executive education experts and corporate L&D directors share their knowledge and experience as they present expertise showcases on innovative learning programmes;
- C-level executives from leading Asian and global companies to discuss challenges and strategies during regionally-focused panel discussions.
Programme: Leading People Towards Digital Transformation
- Expertise showcases – Presentations of innovative projects by leading companies and international business schools illustrating best practices and real business results
- Panel discussions – Moderated conversations with industry leaders discussing current and future issues from different perspectives
- Masterclasses & workshops – 90-minute in-depth sessions on specific topics guided by business school professors and experts
- Roundtable discussions – Parallel small group discussions among peers sharing challenges and insights
More reasons to attend
The MERIT Asia Summit is a two-day rendez-vous of top business schools, multinational companies and HR service providers. A limited number of exhibitors will have the opportunity to showcase their organisation and services in this dedicated area.
- Discover the current learning needs and challenges directly from the business.
- Initiate long-term relationships with corporate decision-makers.
- Generate new leads during pre-scheduled One-to-One meetings, and Round Table discussions between business schools and companies.
- Create strategic partnerships with other educational institutions and suppliers.
- Gain visibility among international Learning, People Development and Learning Tech players
Interested in attending the MERIT Asia Summit 2019? Register your participation by following the request invitation link and taking the suggested steps.