Dates: January 17-18, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 990,-
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
MERIT Summit 2018
The annual MERIT Summit is the one-of-a-kind forum in which HR and business school directors meet, learn how to build tomorrow’s workforce, share ideas, and foster partnerships.
The first edition in Barcelona 2017 attracted a diverse and international group of more than 200 attendees from 80 companies and 32 business schools.
View the information of the past event, including the programme, list of speakers, and photos here.
Its second edition will be in Portugal, and will connect 250 speakers, exhibitors, and delegates of 20+ nationalities.
More workshops, case-studies, One-to-One meetings, and shared practices will be organised during this two-day event.
Programme: Always-On Learning
- PANEL DISCUSSIONS – moderated 30-minute conversations with leading L&D and Talent Management professionals on specific themes
- MERITalks – inspirational 10-minute TED-style talks by academic thought leaders and business school alumni
- COMPANY CASE STUDIES – presentations of innovative L&D projects, with awards for the best-rated presentations (15 minutes)
- BUSINESS SCHOOL CASE STUDIES – presentations of successful collaborative projects between business schools and companies (20 minutes)
- MASTER CLASSES & WORKSHOPS – following the Panel Discussions, speakers give a detailed analysis and/or lesson about a specific topic in 90-minute sessions
The MERIT Summit assembles an international group of thought leaders in the fields of Learning & Development and Executive Education, who come together to trade ideas, network, and construct leadership development strategies.
How you benefit
- Learn from the Best in the Field
Hand-picked speaker lineup provides the perfect mix of HR, L&D, and executive education topics in an extremely organised, double-track event.
- Make Valuable Connections
Network with like-minded professionals to discuss ideas and share strategies. Form potential business partnerships with Talent Managers, Educational Programme Directors, Learning Officers, and HR specialists from around the world.
Benchmark with your peers during interactive workshops and case study presentations.
- Topics That Matter
Stay ahead of the latest developments in the corporate learning field. The organising committee has selected the most relevant topics to today’s L&D and Talent Management leaders in collaboration with a select group of experts from academia and the corporate world.
- Multinational Event
Connect with delegates from more than 20 countries and stay on the right track with the global L&D trends across regions and cultures.
- Top Level Participants
Discuss the future of corporate learning directly with the decision-makers as 68% of MERIT delegates hold the position of CEO, VP, Head and Executive Education Director in
- Relive the Summit
Continue the discussion and keep in touch with the contacts you made after the summit via the conference app and LinkedIn group. Online videos of the sessions will also be made available to attendees after the event.