Dates: August 31 - September 2, 2022| Register here
Prices: starting from USD 49,-
Location: Austin, TX, the United States
NamesCon brings you rich and actionable insights into the complex world of digital assets, featuring domain names, NFTs, and emerging elements of the new economy—so you can find and act upon new opportunities.
NamesCon is the place to build the strong relationships and strategic partnerships that drive this person-to-person business.
NamesCon brings together the people who build and grow the domain-name industry
As Web3—the decentralized internet—becomes a reality, domain name investors are uniquely poised to capitalize on emerging digital assets and ownership models as well, so we make sure our attendees are exposed to the trends that are real, profitable, and growing.
Join NamesCon in Austin and engage with the forces that shape the domain-name economy and beyond—from governing and managing bodies to channels and service providers, from strategic investors to the end customer.
- Keynotes: insights and inspiration from industry heavyweights and global thought leaders.
- Panel: deep discussions on pressing topics in the industry with a diverse group of experts.
- Workshops: interactive sessions with actionable outcomes
- Face to face: networking as it’s meant to be: bond with your peers at social activities and parties to close deals and form new partnerships.
- Auction: grab once-in-a-lifetime premium names at this domain industry cornerstone.
- Exhibition: meet your most motivated customers in a high-energy environment.
4 Days, 4 Themes
- Skills to Pay the Bills will feature interviews with leading experts and industry updates from senior regulators and trend-setting brokers, investors, and service providers.
- Make Power Moves is all about the valuation of domain names and NFTs—and putting that knowledge to work during a high-octane digital asset auction where you can upsize your portfolio with once-in-a-lifetime terms and NFTs.
- Digital Assets of Tomorrow: explores the future of names through lenses you may not expect: adult names, metaverse names, blockchain-based domaining, etc.
- FunDay is fully dedicated to conversation, collaboration, and celebration as the NamesCon community takes over Banger’s Sausage House and Beer Garden for a full day of eating, drinking, and great conversation at one of Austin’s hottest dining destinations. You can bring a Plus-One, too!
Interested in attending NamesCon 2022? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.