Deadline: October 1, 2015 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Undergraduate students from all over the world
Dates: April 6-8, 2016
Costs: Finalists will be awarded a full conference registration and a $1200 team travel stipend
Location: Newport, RI, United States
The 2015-2016 NASBITE International Student Case Competition is open to all colleges and universities that have an academic business program at the undergraduate level. The NASBITE International Case Competition is a yearlong event that brings together top marketing students to work on an international marketing challenge submitted by a sponsoring organization.
The case sponsor, Cleveland Whiskey, will provide a detailed international marketing problem for which it is looking to gain the perspective of top business students who will compete by developing a marketing strategy in an internationally recognized competition. The top three teams will be invited to present their case analysis at the 29th annual NASBITE International conference in Newport, RI. Finalists will be awarded a full conference registration and a $1200 team travel stipend. Representatives from the sponsoring organization will act as the final judge and select the winning submission.
The Purpose of the Case Competition
- To provide college students the opportunity to work together on a problem that typifies a real, working international marketing situation
- To provide the case competition sponsor direct contact with the very best marketing students with possible real world solutions to their international marketing problem.
- To provide a solid foundation for student involvement and participation within NASBITE International.
- Opportunity to attend and network with the attendees at the 29th Annual NASBITE International Conference
- Travel Grants of $1,200 for three finalist teams
- International recognition for the winning team within NASBITE publication(s) including world class educational educations and professional organizations
- Opportunity to provide real business solutions surrounding an existing problem for an international client company.
Who is Eligible?
The 2015-2016 NASBITE International Student Case Competition is open to all colleges and universities that have an academic business program at the undergraduate level. Teams must consist of a minimum of three students and a maximum of five students; only three will be permitted to present if chosen as a finalist. Team members must be undergraduate college students pursuing a business degree. All work must be submitted in English. A complete set of rules will be mailed to all participants.
- October 1, 2015 – Intent to Participate form due
- October 5, 2015 – Full case available for distribution to pre-registered teams
- December 7, 2015 – Written case along with entry form due
- February 16, 2016 – Final teams notified
- April 7, 2016 – In-person presentation of finalist team cases; winners awarded on April 8th in Newport, RI
Interested? Then submit your application by October 1, 2015.