Dates: October 4-5, 2022| Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 749,-
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Nordic Cyber Security Summit 2022
As digital transformation advances, Nordic companies are accelerating the migration of data to the cloud, crafting new digital systems and increasing the number of endpoints.
A growing reliance on third-party suppliers and service providers also offers attackers new avenues into supply chains. As these challenges become increasingly complex, information security leaders must tackle these issues head-on, in order to remain resilient.
For 2022, the Nordic Cyber Security Summit acts as an enabler, opening up discussions to support these advancements and overcome such challenges.
Uniting senior IT security leaders from across a variety of industries including Energy, Banking & Finance, Retail and FMCG, the summit is designed to help forge collaborative relationships and secure Nordic’s public and private sectors from malicious threats like phishing and ransomware.
Benefits of attending
- Learn from senior experts about their experience with overcoming security challenges
- Understand how to make security a core component of your company’s digital transformation
- Build on your cyber security know-how by exchanging advice with peers
- Get inspired by live panel discussions and case studies
- Acquire actionable insights on how other organisations are dealing with similar issues as you
- Staying Ahead of an Evolving Threat Landscape
- Working with Third Parties
- Revamping Your Cyber Security Approach
- Migrating to the Cloud
- Ransomware: Reducing Risk and Incident Response
- The Human Factor in Cyber Security
Cyber security has firmly established its position amongst the top concerns of all enterprises in the Nordic Region
And, as cyber-attacks grow in sophistication, frequency and intensity, companies must act quicker and smarter than ever to stay safe. Therefore, it is now vital that companies formulate and deploy effective measures to combat such threats.
The Nordic Cyber Security Summit not only addresses a wide range of technological issues from the IT Security spectrum but also breaks out beyond that, providing a wider perspective from all aspects of the industry. From secure IoT deployment to the acquisition of business skills needed to build up a case for funding, the summit acts as a platform to help address concerns and answer your questions.
Interested in attending the Nordic Cyber Security Summit 2022? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.