Deadline: January 5, 2019 00:00 (CET)| Apply here
Eligibility: People aged 18 – 30 are eligible to apply
One Young World Lead2030
In 2015, 193 countries adopted the Sustainable Development Goals, an ambitious road map to create a better world by 2030.
Formed by One Young World, Lead2030 is the first coalition of global businesses working together to support youth-led innovation for the Sustainable Development Goals.
The Sustainable Development Goals
From ending extreme poverty to protecting our oceans, the Sustainable Development Goals are an ambitious plan to create a sustainable future.
To make this future a reality, we need a generation of young leaders who are meaningfully engaged with the Global Goals and are working purposefully to achieve them.
Powered by some of the world’s leading businesses, Lead2030 will find, fund and accelerate youth-led solutions for each Global Goal and enable young innovators to scale and accelerate their impact.
How it works
In its first year, Lead2030 will provide $500,000 to the most impactful youth-led initiatives, businesses or movements that are making a tangible impact on a selected Sustainable Development Goal.
Funding is equally divided across 10 SDG Challenges, each of which is supported by a Lead2030 Challenge Partner.
In addition to funding, each Challenge Winner will be connected with a team of expert mentors from the supporting business and its partners.
- Goals 2 & 6: RB. Zero Hunger. How to end hunger by 2030?
- Goal 3: AstraZeneca. Good Health & Well-being. How do we fight the growing burden on non-communicable disease worldwide?
- Goal 4: Deloitte. Quality Education. Preparing young people with the skills to succeed in 2030
- Goal 4: Credit Suisse. Quality Education. Education: Generating Returns. Sustainably.
- Goal 6: RB. Clean Water & Sanitation. How do we achieve universal access to equitable sanitation and hygiene by 2030?
- Goal 7: BP. Affordable & Clean Energy. How do we increase the share of renewable energy by 2030?
- Goal 9: Standard Chartered. Industry, Innovation & Infrastructure. How can we re-imagine solutions to finance the growth of SMEs and trade to unlock prosperity for the world’s communities?
- Goal 10: Bristol-Myers Squibb. Reduced Inequalities. How do we create an inclusive workplace environment for the LGBTI community worldwide?
- Goal 12: Mondi Group. Responsible Consumption & Production. Turning waste to landfill generated by the packaging industry into raw materials of inherent value
- Goal 17: KPMG. Partnerships For The Goals. Scalable partnerships to accelerate education, literacy and skills development.
Interested in applying for the One Young World Lead2030? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.