Deadline: January 15, 2024 00:00 EST| Register here
Dates: January 24-27, 2024
Eligibility: any currently enrolled student, graduate or undergraduate, in a school of business, communications, or journalism pursuing a degree (full-time or part-time) is eligible to participate.
Page Case Study Competition 2024
Page and the Institute for Public Relations conduct an annual competition for the writing of original case studies by students enrolled in a school of business, communication or journalism and who are pursuing a degree that is focused on corporate communications and the practice of public relations.
The competition aims to introduce the practical applications of the core principles that define public relations as a critical function of management to scholars, teachers, and students, and encourage research that contributes to the profession’s body of knowledge and provides practical suggestions on how to improve the corporate public relations function.
Subscribe to AlphaGamma!
Receive the latest articles, news, events, business & career opportunities to your inbox!
Student authors of winning entries and their faculty advisors are awarded cash prizes and recognized by the nation’s leading corporate communications executives:
- First Place: student $5,000 | faculty advisor $750
- Second Place: $3,000 | $500
- Third Place: $2,000 | $250
In addition to a cash prize, the First Place winner will receive the Jack Koten Page Principles Case Study Award, be recognized by the country’s leading corporate communications executives at the annual Page Spring Seminar, and be featured on the Page podcast, The New CCO.
- Communication: $1,000 | $200. All entries from schools of Communication/Journalism will be considered for the Honorary Communications Case Award.
- Business: $1,000 | $200. All entries from schools of business will be considered for the Honorary Business Case Award.
- International: $1,000 | $200. Any self-identifying entry submitted from a school of business, communications, or journalism outside of the United States is eligible for the honorary award in the International Category.
Interested in applying for the Page Case Study Competition 2024? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.