Deadline: December 31, 2017 11:59 UTC
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Apply here
Scholarship Value: $10,000
Eligibility: Applicant must be 18 to 35 years old
Peace & Tolerance Scholarship Award 2018
Mohamed Dekkak’s social programs extend to all people how share his vision. His vision to help uplift the lives of the people, promoting peace and tolerance, universal values, open mindness and harmony between communities.
Mohamed Dekkak is a Moroccan businessman, investor, art collector, cultural even promoter and philanthropist. A Moroccan expat, he is best known as the Chairman and Founder of Adgeco Group of Companies.
Mohamed Dekkak has been overseas for an extended period. He is a business professional and a successful Moroccan entrepreneur with high academic & business qualifications; Mohamed Dekkak holds his passion for building inventive start-up companies.
He is a man with the excellent background in crafting collaboration with multi-national companies in an extensive range of industries from oil and gas, through power and energy and energy via construction and engineering. Multilingual and excellent networker. He is also heading and member of many non profit foundations, association for business philanthropy, para diplomacy, peace and tolerance promotion.
How to Apply for Scholarship
- Write a research paper about an innovative project on “How to promote Peace and Tolerance“.
- The research paper must be minimum 5000 words long:
Explaining why and how the project is innovative?
Demonstrating how you can implement the project on the ground.
The project impact.
- Your Complete Name
- Your phone number (you will be called once you are shortlisted or the winner)
- Your Email address
- School/College/University name
Terms and Conditions
- The research paper must be plagiarism free and no grammatical mistakes.
- Applicant must be 18 to 35 years old.
- Open for all nationalities.
- Winner must show their original documents before receiving the scholarship.
- Once you submit your application and article, the Scholarship donor has the right to publish it online after the approval of the committee.
- The academic committee has the right to accept or decline any submission.
Every submission will be reviewed by an International academic committee of experts in the field.
- The result will announce the winner on 30 Jan 2018.
- The winner will be notified by an email or a phone call.
- The result will be displayed on the website.