Deadline: November 30, 2018 00:00 CET| Register here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: All students in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico are eligible to participate in this challenge
P&G CEO Challenge 2018/19
The P&G CEO Challenge is a competition which will test your aptitude for business strategy and real-life problem-solving.
If you’ve been eager to demonstrate your ingenuity and intelligence beyond your campus, this is the chance to make an impression on a global scale.
Prepare to compete with teams from around the world to see who is most fit to be the next CEO of P&G.
Top students will ascend to the Global Final in Dubai and win the opportunity to meet P&G CEO David Taylor. First, prepare to showcase your ability to think critically about leading brand Gillette. Best of luck!
- Win an all expenses paid trip to the location of Regional Finals and Dubai, UAE to compete in the Global Final
- Meet students from around the world and network with leaders from P&G
- Official winners will be invited to our Signal event at our Cincinnati headquarters. Join executives, founders, and industry disruptors at our most exciting event of the year!
How does it work?
- Gather your crew with diverse backgrounds and sign up
- Rock the online case study and win the national round
- Take on the top performers from your region
- Earn your spot in the global final in Dubai
- Win & meet with CEOs from the biggest companies at P&G Signal Conference 2019
Interested in applying for the P&G CEO Challenge 2018/19? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.