Deadlines vary depending on the application country. You can check the deadline for your country here.
Deadline: January 31, 2020 00:00 CET| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]*
Eligibility: All current students are eligible to participate
P&G CEO Challenge 2020
P&G CEO Challenge is a competition which will test your aptitude for business strategy and real-life problem-solving. If you’ve been eager to demonstrate your ingenuity and intelligence beyond your campus, this is the chance to make an impression on a global scale.
Prepare to compete with teams from around the world to see who is most fit to be the next CEO of P&G. Top students will ascend to the Global Final in Mexico City and win the opportunity to meet P&G CEO, David Taylor. First, prepare to showcase your ability to think critically about leading a brand. Best of luck!
- Win an all-expenses-paid trip to the location of the Regional Finals and compete for a place at the Global Final in Mexico City.
- Meet students from around the world and network with leaders from P&G
- Official winners will be invited to P&G’a Signal event at our Cincinnati headquarters. Join executives, founders, and industry disruptors at the most exciting event of the year!
Check out this video showcasing the P&G CEO Challenge 2019 winners at the Signal 2019 conference in Cincinnati
How does competition works?
- Step 1: Gather your crew with diverse backgrounds and sign up
- Step 2: Rock the online case study and win the national round
- Step 3: Take on the top performers from your region
- Step 4: Earn your spot in the Global Final in Mexico City
- Step 5: Win & meet with CEOs from the biggest companies at P&G Signal Conference 2020
Interested in applying for the P&G CEO Challenge 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.