Deadline: April 22, 2018 00:00 (CEST)
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Register here
Eligibility: The challenge is open to Master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university. Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects. Multiple teams representing the same university can join the challenge.
Project Firefly Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2018
Project Firefly creates different challenges and community activities throughout the year offering students, recent graduates and young professionals opportunities to connect with forwarding thinking leaders and organizations around the world.
Project Firefly empowers ambitious young talent to develop their skills, differentiate themselves, earn interviews, projects, internships and jobs.
Enter for the opportunity to present at the Zurich Global Risk Management Summit in Germany
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge gives you an opportunity of a lifetime to work with one of the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its corporate customers to solve real-life strategy and business challenges.
Phase 1 – Crack the Case
Pharma’s Future – A market entry strategy for emerging markets
There are three questions that need to be successfully answered. You can submit a 6-minute video presentation to make your case.
Phase 2 – Partner Projects
The top 20 teams will tackle a case in collaboration with Zurich’s multinational customers
Phase 3 – The Summit
Top teams will present their case at the Global Risk Management Summit 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
- Honorable Mentions: The teams with the best 20 submissions from Phase 1.
- Work with Zurich and their multinational customers: Your team will complete a consultancy case with Zurich and a leading global organization. Hone your ideas and make a positive impact on your partner company’s business.
- Interviews: Chances at interviews for top performing participants. Zurich and partner companies will have the opportunity to review candidates within the challenge.
- Certificates: A certificate signed by a Zurich expert and the Chairman of the Academic Review Board detailing participation and Phase 2 achievements.
The top 2 teams from Phase 2
- Runner-up Team: The team of the next best submission from Phase 2, invited to the Global Risk Management Summit.
- Winning Team: The team voted winner by the large international audience of global leading business executives attending the Global Risk Management Summit.
Global Risk Management Summit
- The summit is a three-day conference that will take place in Berlin, Germany from September 25 – 27, 2018.
- Scholarships covering the full attendance and presentation at the Zurich Global Risk Management Summit including travel and accommodation.
- The global event offers participants the opportunity to meet the C-suite experts, colleagues and Zurich executives from around the world to engage in discussions relating to the latest issues on the risk agenda and to share learnings on how to deal with the increasingly complex and interconnected world of risk that we live in.
- Interviews at the Global Risk Management Summit: Team members could be interviewed by Zurich at the Global Risk Management Summit.
- Work with Zurich and their multinational customers: The teams will work together on a real corporate case with selected multinational customers of Zurich in Phase 2. Learn more.
- The runner-up team will receive CHF 2’000 shared among team members.
- The winning team will receive CHF 5’000 shared among team members.
Interested in applying for Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.