Deadline: February 23, 2019 00:00 (CET)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Innovative activity in relation to one of the categories (industry or space applications), minimal proof of concept, looking for customers or partners such as large companies, business model type B2B or B2B2C
Dates: April 2-4, 2019
Location: Paris, France
PSW Start-up Challenge 2019
Paris Space Week (PSW), the international space business meeting event is organised by the French Cluster ASTech Paris Region.
- 5 events in 1 place
- 1.000 participants
- 9.500 business meetings (90% programmed in advance)
- 15 conferences & workshops
- 1 start-up challenge
PSW Start-up Challenge is a wonderful opportunity to be the first to meet future outsiders
Innovation is at the heart of all space strategies; 10 start-ups will be selected by a committee of experts and will be able to pitch in front of the Jury. This pitch will be an opportunity for them to present their innovations.
PSW Start-up Challenge is your access to an exclusive and targeted panel of directors of innovation, R&T, R&D, open innovation, responsible for partnerships, development or corporate venture of large space companies.
Connect with large companies to:
- Your technology, your product and/ or service
- Get a return on your business from companies in your sector
- Realise key business projects with your future partners/clients
- Prospecting potential customers
- Contract with a major player in your market
- You develop internationally by relying on a global leader
- To enrich your address book
Benefit from the reputation of PSW to increase the visibility of your company:
- Each Laureate will benefit from an unprecedented communication campaign
- Promotion of your detailed offer to 200 000 decision makers working in space
- Media promotion of your product/service via articles and files propelled by the press partners of PSW
- A private dinner with members of the jury, all experts in Innovation within large groups active in the space industry.
Interested in applying for the PSW Start-up Challenge 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.