Dates: March 2-6, 2020| Register here
Prices: starting from GBP 1,670,-
Location: London, the United Kingdom
QCon London 2020
QCon London 2020 is a conference for senior software engineers and architects on the patterns, practices and use cases leveraged by the world’s most innovative software shops.
- Learn from practitioners driving innovation and change in software
- Identify best practices from those working on in-production projects
- Uncover emerging trends and tools
- Focus on patterns & practices, not products or pitches
Acquire implementable ideas for your projects.
Meet software leaders from innovator and early adopter companies.
Validate your software development roadmap.
- Architectures You’ve Always Wondered About
Hard-earned lessons from the names you know on scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Machine Learning: The Latest Innovations
AI and machine learning are more approachable than ever. Discover how ML, deep learning, and other modern approaches are being used in practice.
- Kubernetes and Cloud Architectures
Learn about cloud-native architectural approaches from the leading industry experts who have operated Kubernetes and FaaS at scale, and explore the associated modern DevOps practices.
- Evolving Java
JVM futures, JIT directions and improvements to the runtimes stack is the theme of this year’s JVM track.
- Next Generation Microservices: Building Distributed Systems the Right Way
Microservice-based applications are everywhere, but well-built distributed systems are not so common. Early adopters of microservices share their insights on how to design systems the right way.
- Chaos and Resilience: Architecting for Success
Making systems resilient involves people and tech. Learn about strategies being used, from cognitive systems engineering to chaos engineering.
- The Future of the API: REST, gRPC, GraphQL and More
The humble web-based API is evolving. This track provides the what, how, and why of future APIs.
- Streaming Data Architectures
Today’s systems move huge volumes of data. Hear how the innovators in this space are designing systems and leveraging modern data stream processing platforms.
- Modern Compilation Targets
Learn about the innovation happening in the compilation target space. WebAssembly is only the tip of the iceberg.
- Leaving the Ivory Tower: Modern CS Research in the Real World
Thoughts pushing software forward, including consensus, CRDT’s, formal methods & probabilistic programming.
- Bare Knuckle Performance
Crushing latency and getting the most out of your hardware.
- Leading Distributed Teams
Remote and distributed working are increasing in popularity, but many organisations underestimate the leadership challenges. Learn from those who are doing this effectively.
- Full Cycle Developers: Lead the People, Manage the Process & Systems
“Full cycle developers” is not just another catchphrase; it’s about engineers taking ownership and delivering value, and doing so with the support of their entire organisation. Learn more from the pioneers.
- When Things Go Wrong: GDPR, Ethics, & Politics
Privacy, confidentiality, safety and security: learning from the frontlines, from both good and bad experiences
- Growing Unicorns in the EU: Building, Leading and Scaling Financial Tech Start-Ups
Learn how EU FinTech innovators have designed, built, and led both their technologies and organisations.
- Building High Performing Teams
There are many discussions outlining the secret sauce of high-performing teams. Learn how to balance the essential ingredients of high performing teams such as trust and delegation, as well as recognising the pitfalls and problems that will ruin any recipe.
- Scaling Security, from Device to Cloud
Implementing effective security is vitally important, regardless of where you are deploying software applications
Interested in attending the QCon London 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.