Looking for a place to learn more about renewable energy and the CleanTech industry? Want to make your business more sustainable and green?
Take advantage of the must-attend renewable energy events happening all over the world. For your convenience, we listed them in chronological order.
Renewable energy events in 2019
Renewable energy events in August 2019
- International Conference on Renewable Energy I-CoRE | August 9-10 Malang, Indonesia | It aims to gather researchers, practitioners, students, experts, consultants, teachers and lecturers to share their insights and experiences on research in constructing innovations of renewable energy.
- International Conference & Exhibition on Clean Energy (ICCE) | August 12-14, Montreal, Canada | This conference is organized to share and discuss recent developments in the clean energy sector.
- Extreme Solar Systems Conference | August 19-23, Reykjavik, Iceland | This conference will cover all aspects of research on exoplanets.
- Intersolar South America | August 27-29, Sao Paulo, Brazil | Latin America’s largest exhibition and conference for the solar industry, has a focus on the areas of photovoltaics, PV production and solar thermal technologies. At the accompanying Intersolar South America Conference, renowned experts shed light on hot topics in the industry.
- Sustainability Summit | August 28-29, New Delhi, India | CII’s 14th Sustainability Summit is designed to bring to fore science-based (natural sciences, social sciences and philosophy) understanding, examples of systems approach in policy making, product design, and business reengineering, and sustainability solutions that provide intergenerational justice.
Renewable energy events in September 2019
- PowerTrends | September 3-4, Manila, Philippines | Powertrends aims to bring together key business leaders, vendors, developers, institutions and principal energy policymakers responsible for the development of the Philippine energy sector.
- Intersolar Mexico | September 3-5, Mexico City, Mexico | Intersolar Mexico serves as the industry’s go-to source for invaluable technology trends and premier B2B contacts in the promising Mexican solar market
- Asia Pacific Petroleum Conference (APPEC) | September 9-11, Singapore | Hear from industry leaders about how they are preparing to weather the storm in turbulent times.
- European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition | September 9-13, Marseille, France | It offers a deep insight into specific topics along with the most recent PV technology, PV application and market trends and address to global decision-makers from industry, research, finance and politics.
- Ocean Renewable Energy Conference (OREC) | September 11-12, Portland, US | Consistent with previous years conferences, OREC 2019 will focus on a broad range of subjects describing the lay of the marine renewable energy landscape to laser-like focus on key developments in our sector such as testing infrastructure, project updates, and Blue Economy opportunities.
- Conference on Smart Energy and Renewable Resources | September 16-17, London, UK | Smart Energy 2019 promises to bring together the complete energy value chain in one unique meeting place and is the perfect platform for Researchers, Academics, power producers and utility companies.
- Advanced Clean Energy Summit (ACES) | September 16-17, Denver, US | Gain exclusive access to companies looking for better ways to address the challenges and opportunities for clean energy.
Renewable energy events in October 2019
- Alberta Power Symposium | October 1-2, Calgary, Canada | With new leadership in Alberta, many questions remain over the direction of the electricity sector. Ensure you are part of this important conversation as key stakeholders discuss what’s next for this fluctuating industry.
- Turkey Energy Forum | October 2-3, Ardahan, Turkey | This two-day conference is a must-attend event for the local and international investors, project developers and industry practitioners active in the energy space. In-depth analysis of the recent developments in Turkish energy sector will aim to deliver the essential data for the region’s investors.
- RE-SOURCE | October 2-3, Amsterdam, the Netherlands | With more markets opening up to the corporate renewable sourcing opportunity, RE-Source 2019 is the perfect platform to network, learn and do business with key players from both the buyer and supplier sides.
- HYDRO Conference | October 14-16, Porto, Portugal | HYDRO 2019 will bring together people from about 80 countries to focus on the most relevant topics facing the sector today.
- Solar & Storage Finance USA | October 29-30, New York, US | Secure business in one of the biggest growth markets for solar & storage
- Asia Clean Energy Summit | October 30-November 1, Singapore | Top leaders in the regional solar and renewables space exchanging best practices and debating trends and solutions in the clean energy industry
Renewable energy events in November 2019
- Digital Solar & Storage | November 5-6, Brussels, Belgium | Join high-level executives from digital innovators and storage solution suppliers active in solar and representatives from Europe’s new European Parliament and Commission to discuss the latest business models and market trends shaping the New Energy World based on digital solar & storage.
- Solar World Congress | November 4-7, Santiago, Chile | Innovation in transforming energy systems and markets to 100% renewable energy
- Energy Efficiency | November 5-7, Kiev, Ukraine | International trade fair on energy efficiency & renewable energy
- Power Week Asia | November 11-15, Singapore | It provides 5 days of networking opportunities, consisting of 2-day conference as the focal event, 6 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies, expert views, and valuable insights on market outlook.
- Renewable Energy Forum | November 12, Hong Kong. China | Develop your energy transition strategy and analyse the “biggest investment opportunity of the century” in Asian renewables at the 2nd annual Renewable Energy Forum
- AIX Power And Renewables | November 13-14, London, UK | Now in its sixth year, AIX: Power & Renewables has become one of the meeting places of choice for Africa’s power sector stakeholders, including leading private and public sector investors, African officials and project developers.
- The Big 5 Solar | November 25-28, Dubai, UAE | Thousands of construction industry professionals attended the event to meet, network and learn from our 20 free-to-attend CPD-certified workshops and the 4th annual Global Solar Leaders’ Summit.
Renewable energy events in December 2019
- O&M and Asset Management Conference | December 5, London, UK | This event will drive the discussion on enhancing excellence and transparency, as well as new digital solutions that the industry, the financial community and all the relevant stakeholders can benefit from.
- Solar Energy Systems Conference | December 12-13, Waco, US | 2-day symposium to focus on solar energy innovation, challenges and opportunities for engineers and other stakeholders.
- Future Energy Expo (FEE) | December 20-21, Faridabad, India | Future Energy India provides the ultimate business solutions for the meetings and events industry, uniting an elite class of buyers from India and around the world.
Do you know any other renewable energy that should be listed above? Share it with us in the comments section or via our contact form!