Deadline: April 3, 2020 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
Dates: June 25 - July 4, 2020
Eligibility: A start-up team with an MVP and preferably some initial traction, ready to make your next big step and wanting to raise around £250k of initial investment
Program fee: GBP 375,- per team member (minimum 2 and maximum 3 participants per team)
Location: London, the United Kingdom
RG Challenge 2020
Reload Greece’s intense accelerator programme, RG Challenge, advances 10 start-ups to be ready to raise around £250k. Taking place in central London, participants gain an insight into the UK ecosystem and learn how to best position their pitch to attract investment.
Work hard, connect with international mentors, pitch to investors
Connect with investors such as Hambro Perks, Notion Capital, Speedinvest & Beacon Capital, hear speakers such as Jon Bradford, Investor & Co-Founder of F6S and Techstars and work with high profile mentors from companies such as Amazon Fresh, Vodafone and BT. At the final Dragons’ Den pitch event, teams pitch to a panel of investor judges to win awards and prizes.
Who should apply?
If you are interested in working on your business propositions and plans with over 40 leading mentors, connecting with the UK ecosystem and meeting investors, RG Challenge20 is for you!
- First Round Investment Ready
The first round can be the most difficult one. During the program, your business model and financials will be refined to get you ready.
- Personal Development
What is stopping you from succeeding? How do you overcome your fears? RG life coach experts will work with you, on you (the most important part) and help you build your confidence.
- Pitch Perfect
Show the world what you’ve got. RG talented mentors will help you to create a compelling pitch deck and the expert coaches will teach you to deliver a perfect pitch.
- Access Investors
During the programme, each start-up will meet and interact with potential investors specifically interested in their business. At the final Dragons Den pitch event, start-ups pitch to a panel of investors to win awards and prizes.
Why join RG Challenge?
- Fast track your startup with over 40 international, high-profile mentors and industry experts
- Gain an insight into the UK entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Learn to effectively pitch your business to raise investment
- Pitch to a panel of investors to win awards and prizes and spend 1:1 time with investors specifically interested in your business
- Connect with an international cohort of aspiring like-minded entrepreneurs and learn how to scale your team and develop your leadership skills
- A complete programme and free accommodation in central London is provided
Interested in applying for the RG Challenge 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.