Deadline: August 23, 2022 00:00 CEST| Apply here
Eligibility: every type of startup working in the AgriFood Tech B2B sector. From early-stage up to late-stage up to Series B. If you are an early-stage startup, you need to be a registered legal entity to apply.
Location: Hannover, Germany
RootCamp is a stage-independent innovation hub focused on AgriFood Tech innovation based in Hannover, Germany. It supports startups who want to accelerate their market paths and positively impact the AgriFood Tech sector with disruptive solutions.
RootCamp provides an acceleration curriculum for early-stage startups but also fuels later-stage startups. It also assists international companies in implementing their solution within the European market. The program involves access to a support network to help you with whatever you need to start scaling.
Ten reasons why you should apply for RootCamp in Hannover
- The mission: you share the mission to disrupt the AgriFood value chain
- Personalized program: the program is designed around your needs to help you achieve your goals. RootCamp’s program focuses on all aspects relevant to you, such as legal&tax, marketing & PR, sales & internationalization, IT & HR
- Working space: you will have an office to work for free in Hannover. In addition, the strategic partner K+S can offer lab space in Wunstorf at the Innopark Sigmundshall
- Expertise: an extensive network of experts in all fields, as well as personalized coaching sessions and an online learning platform, is available for participants
- Focus on implementation: you will work together with big companies and get traction through pilot projects
- Capital and equity-free: you can get up to 50k euros in funding while keeping 100% ownership of your startup.
All phases: it does not matter whether you are a pre-seed, seed, or later stage startup
- International: you will get in contact with startups from all around the world
- Community: RootCamp belongs to an ecosystem made of an accelerator (SpinLab), a VC fund (Smart Infrastructure Ventures), and a digital hub (Smart Infrastructure Hub in Leipzig)
- Fun: you’ll enjoy a fun atmosphere at work!
Interested in applying for the RootCamp 2022? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.