Deadline: March 1, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: International students
Scholarship prize: Partial scholarship to Schiller International
Locations: Europe and USA
Take the challenges and show off your business skills to compete for a partial scholarship to Schiller International University!
Schiller International University has educated more than 20,000 students from more than 100 countries across its campuses in the United States, France, Germany, and Spain. This is your opportunity to receive a partial scholarship to the undergraduate program at Schiller International University!
Founded in 1964 by Dr. Walter Leibrecht, Schiller International University was created as a private American University dedicated to the active development and encouragement of international understanding. As a philosophy professor in the United States, Dr. Leibrecht was so impressed with the personalized instruction in the American college system that he sought to create something similar back in Europe. The realization of this concept was Schiller International University, named after German writer and human rights advocate Friedrich Schiller and established in a 16th century castle in Ingersheim, Germany with 35 students enrolled.
This exciting global growth trend has continued and to date, Schiller International University has educated more than 20,000 students from more than 100 countries across its campuses in the United States, France, Germany, and Spain.
Schiller International Scholarship Prizes
- Presidents Undergraduate Scholarship worth $1,750 per semester.
- International Undergraduate Scholarship worth $1,000 per semester.
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize.
- The winner will be selected based on the discretion of Schiller International University staff.
- Winners must have or be able to obtain valid student visas for the country of study.
- First prize winner must have a GPA of 3.5 or above
- Second prize winner must have a GPA of 2.5 or above
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- By participating in this opportunity you ad here to the Sqore.com terms and conditions
To take part and compete for the partial scholarship to Schiller International University, please follow this application link and create a profile.
The first step is to take The Schiller International Business Challenge, which consists of 10 questions with time limit of 7 minutes and 50 seconds. The next step is to take the Schiller International Challenge, consisting of 6 questions with 6 minutes of time limit. Right after that, you will be asked to fill in the Application form. And the final step is to write the Schiller International essay with no time limit.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.
This opportunity is powered by Sqore.