Deadline: February 25, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: US citizens/permanent residents over 23 years old
Scholarship prize: A $15,000 scholarship at SIT Graduate Institute
Location: Vermont or Washington, DC, United States
Choose an education that will help you make the changes that matter. Make the most out of the $15 000 scholarship!
Non-profit innovator, SIT Graduate Institute proudly offers students a versatile array of courses from Master’s level to professional development program. This is your go-to school for making a difference for the most cherished causes in the world. Immerse yourself in a uniquely experiential learning environment, with the chance to take on invaluable work placements, volunteering and community service projects, plus the opportunity of studying abroad.
SIT Graduate Institute is a nonprofit, accredited graduate school that offers master’s degrees, graduate level certificates, and professional development programs.
SIT Graduate Institute prepares students from across the globe to be effective leaders, professionals, and citizens. Their students are passionate people seeking careers that make a difference in the lives of others.
The variety of SIT programs includes: international education, sustainable development, peace and conflict, and TESOL—are offered through on-campus and hybrid formats to accommodate a global student body living and working around the world. Rooted in the experiential education model, SIT trains students to become highly skilled practitioners who have a commanding knowledge of the theoretical basis of their profession as well as experience in the field and an awareness of their own capabilities, values, talent and ethics.
Start making a change!
SIT Master’s Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Service, Leadership, and Management (Vermont Campus)
- Master of Arts in International Education (Vermont Campus)
- Master of Arts in Peacebuilding and Conflict Transformation (Vermont Campus)
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Development: Advocacy, Leadership, and Social Change (Vermont Campus)
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Development: International Policy and Management (Washington, DC Center)
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Vermont Campus)
- The winner will receive a $15,000 scholarship to study at SIT Graduate Institute
- The first runner-up will receive a $8,000 scholarship to study at SIT Graduate Institute
- The second runner-up will receive a $5,000 scholarship to study at SIT Graduate Institute
- No scholarship alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Scholarships are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the scholarship
- Winners will be selected from a pool of qualified participants that complete all challenges and submit a high-quality essay
- Winners must apply AND be accepted into an SIT master’s degree program to be eligible for a scholarship
- Winners must be US citizens or permanent residents of the USA
- Winners must be over 23 years of age
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- By participating in this opportunity, you agree to adhere to the Sqore.com Terms and Conditions.
To take part in the SIT Graduate Institute Program, please follow this application link and create a profile.
The first step is to take The Social Issue Case Challenge, which is in a form of an essay with no time limit. The next step is to write a Motivational statement, again in a form of an essay with no time limit. And the final step is to fill in the Application form.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.