Dates: January 23-25, 2019 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 49,-
Location: Tartu, Estonia
sTARTUp Day 2019
In January 2019, sTARTUp Day brings together over 100 world-class speakers and 4000 attendees to discuss business, innovation and new technologies, share startup success stories and lessons learned.
The two-day program is complemented with several pitching competitions, hands-on seminars with professionals and a large expo area where companies showcase their latest innovations.
sTARTUp Day has also organized matchmaking to connect startups with investors, find future business partners and encourage startup-corporate collaboration. The festival ends with an afterparty you don’t wanna miss!
sTARTUp Day is the biggest business festival in the Baltic States
It started out as an idea to incorporate different business events organized in Tartu. Surprisingly, the first sTARTUp Day in 2016 ended up with 2500 participants, 100 startups, and 70 investors, becoming the biggest business festival in the Baltics.
It’s a flagship event where startuppers and traditional entrepreneurs, experts and newbies, government and media will loudly and proudly discuss early stage businesses.
It’s an event where people who have thought about creating their own startup can get the necessary motivation and actually go through with their idea.
It’s an event where everyday people with an interest in startups and technology can meet others with similar interests and grow their network.
- Get inspired by 100+ world-class speakers
- Learn from professionals in practical hands-on seminars
- Network and share experiences with 4000 awesome attendees
- Become a part of the biggest business and technology festival
- Wander around in the demo area with the latest innovations
- Enjoy the mind-blowing afterparty
The leading early-stage startup festival in the region
sTARTUp Day 2019 aims to encourage people to become more entrepreneurial and innovative, give ideas on how to avoid common mistakes and create collaborations between entrepreneurs, startups, corporations and ecosystem organizations.
- get the attention of 4000 attendees
- show your product to potential customers and investors
- get valuable feedback from investors and mentors
- The number of booths at the demo area is limited
- attend several pitching competitions and step on the spotlight at a special pitching stage
- pitching competitions’ winners can pitch on the main stage
- win awards such as investments, cash prizes, and invitations to international pitching competitions
The finalists can present their pitches on the main stage in front of 4000 festival visitors and win prizes such as up to 250 000€ investment from Nordic Angel Program by EstBAN, 30 hours of legal counseling, a networking trip to Paris and many more.
Meet with investors, mentors, and partners
- use matchmaking app to meet the right people face-to-face
- network with the best accelerators and startups to exchange experience
- find new partners to boost your business
Interested in attending the sTARTUp Day 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.