Deadline: August 9, 2020 00:00 (CEST)| Register here
Eligibility: All founders based and registered in Berlin
Location: Berlin, Germany
Startup Harbour 2020
Bosch has launched the Startup Harbour incubation program to drive innovation in the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem.
The program, which focuses on early-stage startups in Berlin, aims to support talented founders and their teams with an initial business concept on their journey to becoming a successful venture.
The program offers comprehensive coaching, mentoring, and training curriculum to help startups create a solid business model with a first minimum viable product (MVP) and beyond.
The program’s content is tailored to meet the individual needs of each startup participating in the program, thus supporting them based on the maturity index of their business.
More than offering a pure training program, the Bosch Startup Harbour serves as a matchmaker between startups and relevant Bosch business units, partners, potential customers, and investors.
In addition, startups can benefit from a large network of researchers, from well-equipped labs and theoretical expertise through our cooperation partner – the University of Applied Sciences Berlin (Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft – HTW Berlin).
During the duration of the 6 months program, each team member will receive a publically-funded scholarship of 1.800 € per month.
Explore the challenges for the upcoming batch
- Farming of the future
- Rich data on the edge for sensor-based solutions
- Mobility goes data
- Innovate fleet operations
- New detection technologies for mobility services
- Energy – focus on mobility
- Detect anomalies within energy data
- Disrupt construction and create future solutions for professional craftsmen
- Shape the era of creators – solutions for DIYers, gardeners and makers
- Business models in the digital living
- Open world needs optimized testing
- Future security testing needs artificial intelligence
Interested in applying for the Startup Harbour 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.