Deadline: November 11, 2019 00:00 (CET)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: The program is on the hunt for determined startups in the FashionTech sector, who are looking to disrupt our world and make it ready for the next decades to come.
Startupbootcamp FashionTech Milan 2019
The future of fashion is in our hands. The market is constantly changing, and the only way to see a bright future is by building it from now, together. Innovation is a new power. Disruption, flexibility and the ability to learn fast are the new solutions for any company that wants to be relevant in the fashion market for the next years.
We need innovators, and they and their startups will be supported with the FashionTech program in Milan, for which the applications will close the 11th of November, to spread the FashionTech ecosystem around the Globe!
During Startupbootcamp FashionTech Milan intense 3-month accelerator program, up to 10 carefully selected startups will collaborate with 150+ mentors, partners and investors to build world-class products, services and business.
Their ultimate goal is becoming industry-leading FashionTech companies of the future. At the end of the program, all startups will pitch their innovative ideas in front of hundreds of investors, partners and mentors on our grand finale: Demo Day.
Benefits of attending
- 3-Month Program: An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses
- Corporate Partners: Connections to the leading corporates in your industry for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Tailored Mentorship: Over 100 carefully selected local mentors from the FashionTech industry who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Living Expenses: €15K in cash per team to cover living expenses during the program
- Alumni Growth Program: Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni-only events, deals, and tailored introductions
- Investor Access: Meet most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world
- Masterclasses: Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, a lean methodology to fundraising
- Global Network: Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
- Coworking Space: Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program
- Perks & Discounts: More than €150K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
- Industry Events: Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading FashionTech and startup conferences and event
- Demo Day: A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees
Key focus areas
- Sustainable fabric and garment production
- Smart materials
- Digitally driven manufacturing techniques
- Supply chain transparency and traceability
- Retail tech and commerce
- Customer experience and engagement
- Recycling, waste management, and circularity
Interested in applying for the Startup Booster Competition 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.