Date: October 27, 2016 | Register here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Prices: starting from EUR 79,-
Location: Cologne, Germany
Learn the know-how from the best leaders! Meet successful entrepreneurs, investors, incubators and Start-ups and the StartupCon. See their business cases, case studies and success stories during exciting speeches, panel sessions and workshops.
Connect to new people and meet future partners, customers, investors and incubators at the StartupCon. Network wherever you are and whenever you get the chance as more than 5000 attendees are expected this year.
Get yourself inspired by successful founder stories and get into new business models. See how companies were found, developed and formed until the exit or IPO. Transform their story into your story and get the most out of the StartupCon.
The StartupExpo will be the pioneer Start-up-exhibition in the area. Around 300 Start-ups will be given the opportunity to present their ideas and products to a big audience. Founders and entrepreneurs will get in contact we each other and meet future partners, customers, investors and incubators.
In 2016 the StartupExpo is presented for the second time as a part of the StartupCon. This year the exhibition area will be in Germany´s biggest multi-purpose arena the LANXESS arena.
- Visibility: Boost the visibility of your Start-up!
- Networking: Meet others Start-ups, press and investors!
- Synergies: Connect with future partners!
- Branch: Present yourself together with 300 Start-ups!
Are you interested in a pitching opportunity at the StartupCon?
Are you a participant or exhibitor at the StartupCon 2016 and interested in a pitch with one of the investors? Then apply now and get the chance to take part at one of the rare pitches!
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Your application form will be sent to you in the next few days.
- Send back the duly completed application form and do not forget to include your pitch deck.
- With a little luck, you manage to get one of the rare pitching options and be a part of the StartupCon 2016 in the LANXESS arena Cologne.