Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you creative? Are you passionate about shaping the future of the media landscape, especially in the digital domain? Then seize the opportunity and apply to participate in “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2015”!
This is the real deal – you will meet members of our Executive Board and international top executives. You will participate in challenging workshops, working hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas that will be increasingly important for the future of media and services industries. A jury composed of members of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board will evaluate your ideas and solutions.
- You will be invite to Berlin from June 29 to July 1, 2015.
- You will take part in workshops on future trends in our business areas.
- Attractive prizes will be awarded for the best ideas and designs.
- The event includes a dinner party and a concert.
- You will get individualized career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities.
- You will become part of the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network.
- You must be a bachelor, master or MBA student or a doctoral candidate, ideally in the field of economics, media management, business informatics or the humanities.
- You have some experience in developing creative and innovative business models and are fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends.
- You have demonstrated an affinity for media in projects conducted outside of a school or university context.
- You have demonstrated above-average academic record, and strong analytical and conceptual abilities and communication skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Bertelsmann covers the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (June 29 – July 1, 2015), as well as travel expenses up to EUR 300 for students coming from European schools and up to EUR 500 for students from non-European schools.
Between March 23 and May 17, you can send your application to Nico Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioned your goals. Let us know why you want to participate in “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“.
Application deadline is May 17, 2015.
Talent meets Bertelsmann 2015
A 3-day event for young professionals interested in the media industry
Dates: June 29 – July 1, 2015
Deadline: May 17, 2015
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Open to: BSc, MSc, MBA, PhD students in economics, business, media, humanities
Venue: Berlin, Germany