Deadline: May 13, 2018 00:00 CEST| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: You must be a bachelor, master or MBA student or a doctoral candidate and fluent in English, as the event will be held in English. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. You just have to be enthusiastic about media, media diversity and data.
Dates: July 2-4, 2018
Location: Berlin, Germany
Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018
Talent Meets Bertelsmann (TMB) is looking for talents with an entrepreneurial, innovative mindset.
Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models? Then take your chance: Get to meet members of our Executive Board and other top international leaders.
You will participate in demanding workshops, working hand in hand with experienced entrepreneurs on key business ideas, which will be evaluated by a jury composed of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board members.
This year, it’s all about data. And all about your ideas: Are you ready to shape the digital future?
Use the opportunity to explore the different people working for Bertelsmann and make memories that will last a lifetime!
Who should apply?
- Bachelor, Master, MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management or business informatics with a keen interest in data science
- Talents who are experienced in developing creative and innovative business models and fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends
- Participants with a demonstrated affinity for media and data projects conducted outside of a school or university context
- Students or graduates with an above-average academic performance as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- People with strong communication skills who are fluent in written and spoken English
What is offered
TMB will cover the costs of each participant’s hotel room as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools.
- An invitation to Berlin from July 2 to July 4, 2018
- Workshops on future trends in Bertelsmann’s business areas
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs
- An unforgettable party with a concert from a BMG talent
Individual career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network, which gives you the chance to build a long-term relationship with us and other talented member
How to apply
- Send a written application in English telling about yourself and your goals
- Let TMB know why you want to participate in the data edition of the event
- Your resume should clearly indicate that you are fascinated by media as well as data, and your motivation letter should explain why you are eager to pursue entrepreneurial challenges
- Please attach any certificates attesting to your proficiency in English if available.
Interested in attending the Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.