Dates: November 7-10, 2016 | Get your tickets here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Price: EUR 700,-
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Web Summit 2016
In 6 short years, Web Summit has grown from 400 attendees to over 50,000 attendees from more than 150 countries. No technology conference has ever grown so large so fast.
Web Summit has become “Europe’s largest and most important technology marketplace”. An unrivalled global meeting place for the world’s most disruptive technology companies and those interested in how that disruption can transform their businesses and their lives.
Europe’s Largest Technology Marketplace
More than 50,000 attendees will be at Web Summit, including more than 15,000 companies discovering and learning about what new software and hardware can transform their businesses.
It’s not just Europe’s largest companies that will be at Web Summit, but over 7,000 CEOs from companies of all sizes and industries. Where will your company be?
A Pioneering Approach: Engineering Serendipity
The WEB Summit is the first software company that creates conferences. Their approach has always been different, and that difference has propelled our growth.
While conference companies typically hire experienced event planners, WEB Summit hire computational physicists, applied statisticians, AI specialists and engineers of all shapes and sizes.
Web Summit Marketplace: Unparalleled Calibre and Scale all in one Room
Web Summit now attracts the world’s largest buyers and sellers of technology. More than 65% of our attendees are senior management, from over 15,000 companies.
On the seller side, Web Summit is not just about the executive officers of the world’s leading technology companies like Facebook, Amazon, Google and Cisco all gathering in one room. It’s also about a generation of emerging technology companies selling to an ocean of 50,000 other potential customers from companies small, medium and large from across the world.
Summits for Web Summit 2016
- Code Summit, a tech conference that prides itself on its engineers and data scientists, this year’s gathering showcases some of the world’s most exciting developers, futurists, and data scientists.
- Content Summit. Consuming and creating content will never be the same again. Join the new vanguard of newsmakers, breakers and curators to learn how news, entertainment and social are changing.
- Data Summit brings together the industry’s leading figures alongside the world’s most disruptive startups to discuss and debates the trends in data science.
- Design Summit unites the world’s leading graphic designers and artists responsible for the design of the world’s top institutions, globally recognised packaging, illustrations and products.
- Enterprise Summit will bring companies large and small from around the world to meet and learn how the enterprise is evolving to meet the needs of a digital generation and modern business.
- Fashion Summit will explore the way that fashion and tech are colliding through 3D printing, wearables, VR, AR and more.
- HealthTech Summit brings together the industry’s leading figures alongside the most disruptive startups.
- Machine Summit is the place to join the revolution redefining how we interact with everyday products. Leaders will share their ideas on how the world is adapting to this new wave of products allowing us remote control over all aspects of our lives.
- Marketing Summit brings together marketers from a range of industries to tell their success stories. Learn from industry leaders and apply their techniques in your own role or startup.
- Money Summit will give you an opportunity to learn the future of buying and selling.
- Night Summit is the event where the giants of the web assembly in Lisbon City to experience the best of the capital’s nightlife.
- Pub Crawls will give you an opportunity to have a drink with one of the Rockstars, CEOs of the world’s biggest brands and the occasional Game of Thrones star.
- Society Summit will look towards the deep, underlying matters that affect all of us, our culture and the way we live our lives.
- Sport Summit is the place where world-class players from the most popular global sports come together with the CEOs and founders of today’s most influential sport brands.
Over 2,000 media from more than 100 markets will be at Web Summit in Lisbon. It’s not just editors from many of the world’s most influential publications, but market shaping industry reporters from leading technology and trade publications and blogs.
Startup? Apply for ALPHA
Each week early stage startups are selected from around the world to exhibit as part of ALPHA.
If you’re selected for ALPHA you get an exhibition stand, 4 tickets, opportunity to access Investor Office Hours, Mentor Hours, Startup University, Startup Workshops, Startup Roundtables and much more for €1,950.