Deadline: February 11, 2024 23:59 CET
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]| Apply here
Dates: March-August 2024
Eligibility: citizen/resident of a developing or emerging country, 5 years of running a for-profit company in developing or emerging markets
Location: Berlin and online
Price: Fully-funded Berlin conference for top 10 participants
If you are a young entrepreneur with a five-year for-profit company based in a developing market and wish to expand it and grow towards a sustainable future, then the Young Founder’s Programme by the Westerwelle Foundation is for you.
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2024 is a six-month fellowship created with developing markets in mind and their sustainable future. 25 chosen entrepreneurs will be able to develop their leadership abilities in the following experiences:
- Kick-Off-Event: the beginning of March 2024, a digital kick-off for chosen entrepreneurs
- Remote Programme: March-August 2024, support from a personal mentor, workshops, learning sessions, and networking opportunities with corporates and investors
- Berlin Conference: In June 2025, the ten best-performing Young Founders will join a five-day conference in Berlin. This will be an opportunity to pitch your business to investors, participate in workshops, and gain insights into the German start-up scene.
Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2024 Eligibility
Achieve entrepreneurial greatness by joining other great leaders to pursue sustainable growth. If you wish to join the program, here are the criteria you must meet:
- citizen/resident of a developing or emerging country
- five years of leading a for-profit company in developing markets
- your company has a scalable business model that generated or secured a first round of external funding
- business or its owner possesses disruptive qualities that can increase the quality and impact the industry
- good working knowledge of the English language
- availability to attend the digital kick-off conference and participate in six-month activities during the programme
If you wish to learn more about the Young Founders Programme you are welcome to join their Info Call on January 31, 14:00 – 15:00 CET by clicking here.
Important dates for the applicants
- 31 January: Info Call
- 11 February: Application Deadline
- 19 February – 8 March: Notification of Applicants
Interested in applying for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2024? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.